Chad Muska -- 'I'm Extremely, Extremely Sorry'

7/17/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pro skater Chad Muska posted an extremely heartfelt apology video last night -- admitting he was "a complete drunk idiot" on the night he was arrested and he is "so, so sorry for offending anybody out there."

0717_chad_muska_video_launch

As TMZ first reported, Muska was popped this week for allegedly vandalizing two buildings in Hollywood -- and dropped the N-word several times while dealing with security.

Muska admitted "it's not right to use certain slang like that" and was deeply apologetic over the whole ordeal, saying, "From the bottom of my heart, I am completely sorry for my actions."

pete

why is this even on TMZ? a skater? really? if i bumped into this guy i wouldn't know him from Adam. who cares? really. get in the game TMZ.

Stephanie90016

A drunk mouth speaks a sober mind.

Joao

He wasn't drunk when he rationalized it afterwards...

Areader

Chad Muska gives a very heartfelt apology indeed. However, I ask why? If he were black and under the exact cir****tances he would not had given this apology!

If a white person has to go before the court of public opinion after using the N-Word and apologize then so should a black person.

The N-word in my humble opinion has no place in our vernacular among any race!

austin

of all the public apologies, one of the only ones that is real.

Tony Wat

The 'N' word is a slang word? This skater has more then his hair twisted.

Jay

@Areader ur a f--king moron!!!

Joao

Ohhhhh. After a closer investigation I learned that he had a SPONSOR that didn't dig what he said. Not that makes more sense for the "apology"

chicagannie

I really don't know who this fool is, but he apology really did sound sincere. He should lay off the booze. And get a haircut!

ka0z4allu

Who is this and Y do we care?

Sanbwen

Wonder how many takes it took for him to make it seem heartfelt?

Byronious

@Areader - If you were really a humble person A) wouldnt you have accepted his apology and B) would you be so full of your own opinion.

This guys messed up and made a public apology - he is trying to be accountable for his bad judgement/actions, he said he is sorry - what more you what?

Bubba

He almost fooled me. At first I thought Jesus has finally returned, but this guy has no stigmata and Jesus would not need that stupid cap on his head. Moreover, Jesus would not need a sponsor who did not appreciate him using the N-word. And would Jesus ever use the N-word?

amos moses

I want to be apologized to for him saying cracker and honkie and still want to know why ****** is the only one of the 2 words that gets censored!

Kathy

That's right, do any wrong thing you want to. As long as you apologize, it will be OK. Crap.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments