Italian Model -- Cheeky w/ LaBeouf Lookalike

7/19/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Italian model Melissa Satta may not be very famous in the U.S., but who cares ... because she still looks amazing in a bikini.

0718_melissa_satta_bauergriffinonline

The 25-year-old showed off her gorgeous Italian alps in Sardinia this weekend with a guy who kinda, sorta looks like that dude from "Transformers" who claims he nailed that hot chick from "Transformers" ... what's her name again?

sonny

1st

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

What a BUMMER man I am not first!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

I hope it really really HURTS taking those TATOOS off some day....

Marc

Nobody has forgotten Megan Fox's name. Especially after the poor performance by her replacement.

Rage

hahaha who the F*** would wanna be a Shia look-a-like?

"Hi, my name is Shia LeBeouf.. I'm currently a childrens overly-ficticious movie King... people with NO sense of reality LOVE me... like to smell my wrist?"

HarryPalms

Once again, evidence that hot women are attracted by complete d-bags

Chef Jack Tripper

Tattoos are so ******* lame. but with over half the population in the use sporting them, its impossible to convince them otherwise. they will discover how lame they are when they are 60 and they skin is wrinkled and they are so fat that their eagle tattoo looks like a big blob with a beak. if tattoos were so cool, everyone wouldnt have one.

Anthony

Makes me laugh how some people go gaga over these girls. Most young thin girls looks good in a bikini that small. I was on my local beach the other day and I must have seen 500 girls that looked just as good as this girl walk by within a 2 hour period.

I Chinee

I thought it was Audrina Patridge from the hills at first. Nothing special about this Melissa Satta chick at all. Hopefully TMZ will stop posting about these average looking nobodies.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I am just curious, most of the guys at work say that chicks like her are too skinny and she has "boy-hips." I wouldn't think from the back, but I think if these guys were on the beach with her or any of the 100's of women that look like that, they would pee their pants!

birdman

wow that looks exactly like shia lol

joecrabs

JBDragon

I would have rated here as extreamly HOT, but with the really bad Tattoo's, the rating dropped way, way down. It looks Sooooo BAD! It's one thing to get a small Ankle Tattoo of a butterfly or something. But these huge whore tattoo's, no thanks. Beautiful skin screwed up with ugly so called Art. It just doesn't look good and a huge turn off. I have the same problem with Megan Fox.

wonkers

Another tatted up skank. Tmz please stop putting these ugly tattoo'd Biotches on your website

some guy

@joecrabs about an hour ago:

"I can go 1 mile in any direction in my hometown and find someoene twice as hot as this tard."

Where you from? Think I wanna move there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments