Octomom: 'I Am Absolutely DISGUSTED By Babies'

7/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the interview Octomom says she never gave -- in which the mother of 14 claims, "I am absolutely DISGUSTED by babies" -- except this time ... it's all caught ON TAPE.

0718-nadya-soleman-aduio-ex

Excerpts of the interview were originally published last month by InTouch Magazine -- via a freelance reporter -- but Nadya Suleman has flat out DENIED ever making the statements, telling TMZ, every single quote that was attributed to her from the interview is false.

But it's clear as day in the audio recording -- Octomom states, "Whenever I hear a baby cry, I cringe. I do not like babies." Nadya continues, "I am absolutely disgusted by babies. They make me sick ... I don't even look at them. I have to look away."

Octo also admits to locking herself in her bathroom just to get away from it all -- a statement she partially denied to us, claiming, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours."

Octo's rep tells TMZ, "Nadya never gave an interview to InTouch magazine. She never once said she was disgusted by her own children."

0418_mommy_Footer

nanunanu

NOW she figures this out?!

lou

This is really, really sad and disturbing. She's completely overwhelmed by her own stupid choice and those poor children are stuck with the consequences of her decision. I know that DFC won't step in but they should - this really sounds like something bad just waiting to happen.

spenditall

You had to know this audio tape was coming. You cannot believe a single syllable that comes out of Octonut's mouth. Check this one off you "to sue" list Fraudya.

Frivolous

I have two under two, and after being **** on and pissed on more times than I can remember I can say without a doubt it's pretty ******* DISGUSTING.

Now considering she has probably been sprayed with yellow feces 7 times as much as I have I think I can sympathize.

spenditall

You had to know this audio tape was coming. You cannot believe a single syllable that comes out of Octonut's mouth. Check this one off your "to sue" list Fraudya.

Katya

Let me tell you, some day her kids are also going to "drown" to the nearest pool!

ilovegossip

Bwaaahaaahaaa... I can't wait to see how TeamNadya spins this one!

Ginger Pail

TeamNadya will state that she said "babies that come from a litter don't bond" see it's the babies(toddlers now) fault she doesn't bond with them.

octo-is-a-liar

It doesn't really matter if she said "I hate my babies" or I hate babies".

The point here is that SHE IS A LIAR!!!! She said she never did an interview with Intouch. She should have just said they misquoted her.

Gina: how are you going to spin this one? When are you going to realize (if you haven't already) that this woman is disliked and there is nothing you can do to change that.

Anyone who is interested in her lies (and solid proof that they are lies) should go to nadyasuleman.net. Some posters have made it their mission to educate the public about her lies because people are getting sick of having her shoved in their faces.

Some of her recent statements that have been proven to be lies:

raised Muslim (she wasn't)

worked with pedophiles for many, many years (she has only had one job and they didn't treat them there)

I'm not pregnant with octuplets-its a tumor (that one was told to her own parents)
don't like people touching me, my father is dying, etc. The list goes on and on. You should visit the website for both audio and video proof of the fact that she just says whatever is convenient at the time and can't even remember her lies from one interview to the next.

And here's a video of her dancing at her drunk, lezzie birthday party. This doesn't look like someone who doesn't like to be touched.

yessir

THE REP IS TELLING THE TRUTH. No where in the recordings does she say she is disgusted by her OWN children. Second tmz says the reporter was a freelancer. So the rep's statement that she didn't interview with In Touch is backed up by the info TMZ is peddling.

HappyToday

You never know what motivates people like her to have that amount of kids. Maybe she believed she will get a reality show, you know like the ones who have, I don't know how many kids. Instant fame and of course media coverage and easy money!!! "Reality TV"

ilovegossip

@yessir,

You are correct, the reps statements are correct. BUT it's Nadya that lied during the Ann Curry interview. She stated "I've never said any of that." (a DIRECT quote) and then went on to talk about suing.

Now it's obvious why she never sued. She DID say the things in the article.

Hime

So what? Babies disgust me too. They're loud, gross, and useless. Who cares if people hate babies? Not every woman is going to start talking like a retarded person and say "AWWWWWWHHHHH SOO KYUUUTTEEE" every time they see a baby.

pawang

Mother of the Year!

addy

Well, if everything stated in this story is correct, she never said she was disgusted with her own babies or kids. Her statement is not necessarily all inclusive.

As for her stating she never did an InTouch interview: maybe she didn't. A freelance reporter is independent, not an employee. While a freelancer can represent a specific company or brand, that doesn't have to be the case and I don't think that's the case, especially with reporters. Unless they're flaunting a work history / business relationship to get interviews, anyway.

Maybe she's telling the truth. Or something really close to the technical truth.