Octomom: 'I Am Absolutely DISGUSTED By Babies'

7/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the interview Octomom says she never gave -- in which the mother of 14 claims, "I am absolutely DISGUSTED by babies" -- except this time ... it's all caught ON TAPE.

0718-nadya-soleman-aduio-ex

Excerpts of the interview were originally published last month by InTouch Magazine -- via a freelance reporter -- but Nadya Suleman has flat out DENIED ever making the statements, telling TMZ, every single quote that was attributed to her from the interview is false.

But it's clear as day in the audio recording -- Octomom states, "Whenever I hear a baby cry, I cringe. I do not like babies." Nadya continues, "I am absolutely disgusted by babies. They make me sick ... I don't even look at them. I have to look away."

Octo also admits to locking herself in her bathroom just to get away from it all -- a statement she partially denied to us, claiming, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours."

Octo's rep tells TMZ, "Nadya never gave an interview to InTouch magazine. She never once said she was disgusted by her own children."

0418_mommy_Footer

Sarcia

OMG my friend love kids, but there is three little bratz that live down the road from her. She babysat them once and that's all it took, never again! LOL One of them whine, the other cries for nothing and the oldest one is just plain gawd awful bad. My friend say she can not stand these little kids and told their mom don't ever ask her to watch them again or she'll have to charge her quadruple. Worse night of her life. She said; she wanted to run and hide...

Other people kids are a pain and sometimes disgust her but not her own, not her nieces/nephews and cousins. Correction, She have a little cousin that annoy the fk out of her. Whenever dinner is on the table the little bugger wants something different, like cereal for instant UGH! Slave over that stove only to have a couple spoil bratz wanting something totally different or they won't eat at all. That's enough to drive you insane and make you run to the bathroom and read a book to calm down. LOL just saying...

jenny

Oh come on she is tired she is doing all this on her own now it is not like she killed them waited 31 days for her mom to report them missing sit in jail let dumb people send her money get away with it and go into hiding she is just tired give it a rest already !!!!

Sarcia

Now suppose you post what In touch who started all this first posted, ilovegossip?

Fact is; In touch lied, Nadya never did a direct interview with them according to TMZ reports. She never stated she hated her own babies and she never went into the bathroom and cried nor did she call her babies animals. And I'm going by the audio tape I heard today and not by In touch or what other gossip sites are quoting. I told you when TMZ brought this crap on their site that I would have to see a video or hear the audio tape to believe In Touch, because they have a reputation of lying to sell stories. I said; I'm willing to give Nadya the benefit of the doubt that she isn't lying. I heard the tape and she's right, they exaggerated and lied on her from what I can hear.

realist

The problem with all of this is that the questions posed are too specific. The question, did you give this interview to InTouch?, can clearly be denied. the question, did you say these things to InTouch, clearly the answer is no.

Pose the question, did you say this to an interviewer? Then the answer is yes.

When you add too many details, you give the person answering, wiggle room to deny, if any of the details is incorrect. And Nadya is very good at this.

Tie

While I can't stand OctoUglyMom, there is no proof that it is actually her in the audio... a video along with it, would have been much more helpful.

She had a large litter what did she expect

Hire Casey for a Nanny...

realist

@Tie, Oh it's her alright. The speech patten is unmistakable. Interrupting the question, going on at length when yes or no would suffice, rapid speech. It's her, no doubt.

Sarafina

Get some damn help, Nadya!! STAT!!

Cravin Morehead

Could we drop off this hag, along with sociopath Casey Anthony, in Tiajuana with bright yellow "DEA" jackets on?

ilovegossip

TeamNadya,

Please prove that In Touch stated she hated her own kids? Or that they interview was with them? I have yet to see either of those two things ANYWHERE. Nadya gave an interview that in touch wrote an article about.

Let's go step by step. All I can find ANYWHERE is that in touch wrote the following: I hate babies, they disgust me.

In the Ann Curry interview Nadya stated "I've never said any of that, none of it actually."

In the Audio above Nadya states: "I do not like babies.", "I am absolutely disgusted by babies. They make me sick"

Tell me TeamNadya, where is the lie? The only lie is when Nadya stated she didn't say it. LOL!!!

Everyones~A~Star

Thats a pretty natural side effect from a traumatic labour....and your hormones and emotions can swing around for a good 18 months even more after birthing. I have seen a lot of women cry their eyes out with tired frustration over 1 baby. I had 4 and I didnt sleep thru the night for 5 years straight. Love my kids but do I want another? HELL NO!!!! I haz enuff babies! keep yo babies peoples! Octomoms still a real person and no doubt might have days where she is exhausted, clearly 14 kids has cured her want for more. Thats good right? comparing her to Casey Anthony is over the top...octo did not take the easy way out....or any way out. Girl if you want to think babies are disgusting you go right ahead, youve had enuff yer done with babies now hang in their school years get easier. Motherings a hard job x 14...cut her some slack.

Rogue Warrior

Babies disgust me too, however Octomom disgusts me even MORE!!!!!

I picked this new avatar in honor of all the Casey Anthony H8rs, this is the CASEY dance, it will go viral shortly!!!!!!!!!!! So start practicing it!

Rogue Warrior

I bet she was wishing they were all still babies, so they COULDN'T swim out of the pool! Just sayin!

Rogue Warrior

Damn, lou is back? WTF, I thought, and had hoped, she had taken a dirt nap like old Davey boy!!!!

Tina

That piece of trash couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it. The "truth" is simple but some people will never understand it since they have no idea what the "truth" means. Gina should be ashamed of herself. Gina liked the story this freelancer put out about her. Gina should have figured a psycho client interview wasn't going to be that favorable. Gina, NUTSO just can't help herself and don't burn your bridges by bad mouthing your press. Dumb arse