'Two & A Half Men' Billboard -- Ashton Unravels

7/19/2011 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's barely been a month since Charlie Sheen's face adorned the outer wall of Warner Bros. studios -- but today, Ashton Kutcher has finally entered the picture ... with significantly less clothing.

0719_thm_new_poster_bn

The generic billboard -- which replaced Charlie's old one in June -- went down an hour ago ... and in its place ... a brand new poster with the entire new cast.

Charlie who?

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Is Mr Demi Moore's role going to be as revolting and disgusting as Jon Cryer's role? I don't like either of those Creeps. I'll tune in the first show just to see how Jake has grown. In spite of Charlie Sheen's sick personality, he will be missed.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

I don't like Mr Demi Moore or Jon Cryer. I like Jake and the rest of the Cast. Dimwit Charlie Sheen will bomb in his new show - so will the new Two and a Half Men. The re-runs are running twice a day in my town. Do the actors get any of those fees?

Kansas Mom

Don't like the billboard. Like every public appearance these days, and I like A.K. but A.K. always looks like he needs a bath, shave and stylist for his hair and clothes... uh that would be no clothes now..

Steinberg

Omg LOL that is soo hilarious!!! OMG my belly hurts! Woo! Ahhh, wow, that's genius. This shows how funny this show is going to be. Wow, so hilarious!

Bettsie

asston can act for crap. who did he bllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllow to get hired. hehe hehe haha

always

Mr Demi Moore will never be able to pull it off. The guy's hair is from the 60's he never grew up. He dresses sloppy and has no talent. But he was third choice for the part. Demi must need some bucks....the guy is a joke. Charlie is more man then you will ever be.

Jude

I first got the gig on Ashton when I watched reruns of "Punked". He's absolutely hilarious, and can improv his gorgeous ass off! And lay off Demi. She's a bad-ass, too. The show will rock. And welcome back to the rest of the cast!

Truth

Fans of the show will tune in once, and then be gone. AK has that effect on people.

Randy

Is his Mom, sorry, wife going to be on set, stage directing everything? Even if, the show is going to suck huge. Aston Kutcher CANNOT act.

Piper

This show is done before it even starts. First of all 2.5 men? The .5 is getting old! Sheen is gone. etc etc I am looking forward to Anger Managment.......

John

Ashton will bring a new demographic - woman and gays. The audience will be so glad to see the old characters again, they won't miss Charlie. Charlie's show will tank. It's a one joke concept. How can an audience trust him after his major f-up freak show he put on. Considering his reliability, I don't think any network should risk putting Charlie show on it. A cute guy can pull in as much if not more than hot chicks used to -- look at the success of the CW.

Ron

Remember the Hindenburg? Same result

chsmits

They should have just canceled this show, why go through the motions?

backfire

I'll be watching Charlie's roast on another channel!! BTW the billboard made me puke.

angeleyes

To all you "looser" guys who just salivated over "Charlie Harper" getting all these cool chicks - remember this - in real life "Charlie Sheen" couldn't even keep his two paid goddesses - So wake the "f" up - Chicks do not dig guys with this type of behaviour!