Britney:

My Ex-Bodyguard's Lying

About Drugs, Farts

7/20/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a simple reaction to the latest allegations made by a former bodyguard who now claims Brit was on drugs, farted incessantly, and hardly showered.

0720-brittany-spears-ex3
Sources directly connected with Britney tell TMZ, the singer has a simple response to Fernando Flores' allegations -- "He's a liar."

Flores -- who is suing Brit for sexual harassment -- now claims she uses methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices.

Flores only worked for Britney for a very short period of time.

Beach

My comment got deleted? LOL

I am Spartacus

i'm sure these things this guy is saying is 100% true. Britney Spears is trash. How many times did we see her walking barefoot in gas station bathrooms? She looks like she doesn't shower and she's trash so of course she probably farts a lot. No class at all.

Damon

So does the rest of the world!

Story may be true but still irrelevant!

Jim in Cali

LOL. Wait this guy wants to get paid because Britney has gas? LOL, hilarious.

anony

Where's the book!

Damn Gina

I believe him. She had bizarre incidents (i.e. shaving of the head, she always looks like she has not showered in weeks and don’t even get me started on her nasty extension. She is train wreck!!

jazwagsalot

come on Brit, everyone farts.

PRO US

Does she fart-sync to the music?

Jenc123

I WOULDN'T DO HER WITH DENNIS RODMANS ROD AND CHARLIE SHEEN PUSHING!!ANOTHER YUK!!WANT TO HEAR SOME REAL TALK LITTLE BRIT CALL AND I'LL GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE FREE OF CHARGE!!!406-403-9140 CHRIS THE TRUTH

Khate sucks

Everyone in the world knows this classless southern tart has NO class and doesn't shower regularly! if you have to have someone MANAGE your money and affairs, most likely, a dirty ass as well! LMAO! Trash!

Chris

I've been to Louisiana and this is "Par for the Course."

Jim in Cali

Anyone that believes this lawsuit has any merit is the one on drugs. I bet Harvey and Beckerman are laughing their ass off at these 'allegations" in this lawsuit.

BTW since this is a Star Magazine exclusive that means this guy probably sold the do***ents to them for $$$$$ for the story. Stop being naive people, this is a money shakedown.

Greg

Another law suite from a person who thought he was more than he was.

Loser, have your 15 minutes of fame.

kelly

She has always looked dirty so I totally believe him! It looks like she never showers or takes care of herself. SMELLY!

jackie2850

If it was against the law to fart, pick your nose, or not take a shower then 75% of men would already be in jail!