Sean Kingston

Probed by Cops

Over Jet Ski Crash

7/20/2011 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's out of the hospital, but he ain't out of the woods -- Sean Kingston met with investigators last week to answer questions about his jet ski accident ... and the singer could still be cited.

0719-sean-kingston-ex
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Kingston sat down with officers from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission to determine if any laws were broken.

According to sources, if Kingston ran afoul of the law  -- anything from speeding to careless operation of a watercraft -- the singer will be cited.

We're told Sean was cooperative during the meeting.

spinner25

I'm glad they're investigating and not letting it go like so many other things involving celebrities or musicians.

There was no real reason besides alcohol that would cause someone to hit a pier support in the manner he did.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

If Sean plays his cards right, Mike can probe him!

CriticAl

Give me a break. The guy almost died. I think that's lesson enough.

Franc

Charge this thug with attempted murder.

Mel Zipskin

He looks queeny!

cookie

@Franc He is not thug. Please get a life. You was not there.

TMP

They tested his blood when he was taken to the hospital. Other reports said that his BAC was normal (meaning he either wasn't drinking or it was well below the legal limit) so for whoever said that it HAD to be booze.. you're wrong.

Also, did it or does it ever occur to ANYONE that accidents happen. Sometimes, even when people do everything right, something can go wrong. Maybe he was just enjoying his jet ski when he under calculated a turn or something. Not every celeb that gets in an accident was/is drunk or high.

And I have to agree. The poor guy nearly died. I think he learned his lesson!

Sloane

if he was sober/drug free
can they charge someone with stupidity??
maybe reckless operation of a motorized whatsit??

hummm

@ cookie, ohh my gosh "You was not there", I think you is not here either.

spinner25

@TMP

You really can't scroll up 8 inches and refer to me by name when you incorrectly quote me?

I never said "BOOZE", and I never said it was absolutely undoubtedly no questions asked alcohol induced, but it sure as hell would seem so.

No, nearly dying and killing your passenger is not "lesson enough".

juliafallows

I've been looking for a fine, tubby black man for a few years now and after scouring all of the dating sites, I've decided I'm just going to stalk Sean Kingston. What a sexy beast. LULZ :)

The Neko Nation

What a self righteous and self entitled piece of garbage. This moron almost kills an innocent woman then accepts zero responsibility for his stupidity.

ricki0317

Btw. Sean Kingston writes, and started out writing so he doesn't have to be an artist.

ricki0317

Wow.....How do they classify Sean Kingston as a thug???? You obviously are not a fan and do not follow him or his music. He doesn't even portray himself as that, nor does his music. I agree accidents happen, and I read the same thing that alcohol wasn't involved. I'm a RN and I had a patient three patient's come into the hospital for the same exact reasons, one of them didn't make it, and I did not call them idiot's. It was an accident...accident's do happen. I also don't see where he hasn't taken accountability. He is cooperating with the police that's all the article said. People read into things, and are obviously either jealous or just hateful. Not all celebrities are on drugs or alcoholics. He's young and someone's child, sister, or brother. I hope you perfect people on here with the ignorant comments never have to encounter something like this, or someone you know. smh.

en Todo Momento!!

uh oh.... do we got us a new lindsay lohan in the making here?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments