Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

tessa

lol, not a conspiracy, it's just NO ONE likes him, he's an arrogant jerk.

Ann

You are an idiot. No one believes you. Stop playing the victim, you didn't like it when Rhianna did, even though she was a true victim. You are a spoiled brat. Just go away.

Sandra

Stupid jerk!!

UNLEVINED HARVEY

i heard a part of one of his songs today. what crap.

ChunkyLightning

Maybe his neighbours did scratch those initials in the door. He still is a Douche that I wouldn't want to live near.

TheUltraworld

This ass clown would do well to STFU, apologise or BUY A HOUSE WITH A BIG DRIVEWAY!

dani

i can't believe all the hate on this website bunch of low life jealous ass *******

SMH

@Kathy, FIRST OF THE"ALL CAPS" ARE ON PURPOSE! NEXT, I HAVE A BACHELOR'S & MASTER'S DEGREE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE W/ SPECIALIZATION IN CRIMINALISTICS...MY GRAMMAR IS CORRECTLY USED! MY SPELLING IS CORRECT! BEFORE YOU UP AND START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH, YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ ALL MY COMMENTS THAT LIST MY EDUCATIONAL LEVEL...I WORK FOR THE F.B.I IN ATLANTA, GA, SO STOP BY, SO WE CAN DISCUSS THIS LIKE CIVILIZED INDIVIDUALS OR ZIP IT!I SEARCHED THIS SITE DUE TO THE TWEETS TWEETED ON TWITTER. I ONLY WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAD BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT CHRIS BROWN. IF YOU CHECK MY PROFILE U WILL SEE THE I JUST JOINED THIS SITE. I USUALLY DON'T ENGAGE IN WEBSITES OF THIS TYPE & THAT'S WHY I LEFT THIS SITE EARLY LAST NIGHT AND THE ONLY REASON I CAME BACK WAS TO SEE WHAT A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN SHE SAID "YOU" COMMENTED ABOUT A POST OF MINE. ENJOY WASTING YOUR DAY ENGAGING IN NONSENSE. GOOD DAY EVERYBODY.

SMH about an hour ago
@Bruno, I'm far from a person that u want to name call with, so LET ME SAY THIS TAKE A LOOK BACK AT ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS, CHECK SPELLING, GRAMMAR,ETC. & THEN TELL ME WHO'S THE "DUMBASS" & GHETTO TRASH...YOU ARE A GHETTO MESS AND ITS SHOWS IN YOUR POST ********! NO REPLY NEEDED BECAUSE YOU SEE AND EVERYBODY UP HERE SEE IT! YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! SMH & LOL! CALL ME WHATEVER, BUT IT DOESN'T IN MY POST LIKE YOURS! : )
----------------------------------
SMH, I have been reading both your posts and Bruno's posts, and while Bruno sounds logical and coherent with decent grammar, you are typing in all caps, which makes you look ignorant to begin with and your posts sound like rambling nonsense! Just in the post above, several of your sentences don't make sense, for example what does "BUT IT DOESN'T IN MY POST LIKE YOURS!" mean???? You are a lunatic!

SMH

@Kathy, FIRST OFF THE"ALL CAPS" ARE ON PURPOSE! NEXT, I HAVE A BACHELOR'S & MASTER'S DEGREE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE W/ SPECIALIZATION IN CRIMINALISTICS...MY GRAMMAR IS CORRECTLY USED! MY SPELLING IS CORRECT! BEFORE YOU UP AND START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH, YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ ALL MY COMMENTS THAT LIST MY EDUCATIONAL LEVEL...I WORK FOR THE F.B.I IN ATLANTA, GA, SO STOP BY, SO WE CAN DISCUSS THIS LIKE CIVILIZED INDIVIDUALS OR ZIP IT!I SEARCHED THIS SITE DUE TO THE TWEETS TWEETED ON TWITTER. I ONLY WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAD BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT CHRIS BROWN. IF YOU CHECK MY PROFILE U WILL SEE THE I JUST JOINED THIS SITE. I USUALLY DON'T ENGAGE IN WEBSITES OF THIS TYPE & THAT'S WHY I LEFT THIS SITE EARLY LAST NIGHT AND THE ONLY REASON I CAME BACK WAS TO SEE WHAT A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN SHE SAID "YOU" COMMENTED ABOUT A POST OF MINE. ENJOY WASTING YOUR DAY ENGAGING IN NONSENSE. GOOD DAY EVERYBODY.

SMH about an hour ago
----------------------------------

Dani

Grow up you guys.. give him a break!!! I think he is telling the truth!! Im sure most of these negative comments are coming from white people.(No I am not racist) And Im sure the people in his building are white too!! Just sayin!! Is all BS!!!!!!

isabella

poor chris brown always the victim. like many people say it has to be everybody's fault except for his!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jweezy

wat are yall dummies talkin about yall just hating on him cuz he better than all of yall people so you other people need to slack off let the man have some freedom without yall trying to get him to throw a temper tantrum so CALM DOWN!!!

tazer

why is this rich noob putting up with neighbours get a mansion ya tard.

Crabby

People who actually live in the ghetto would not want this little bit#h living around them:) What an inarticulate uneducated punk. Go back to grade school you loser and try to pick up where you obviously left off.Whatever talent you have is negated by your image as a slovenly inarticulate uneducated violent nasty slob.

ms.breezy

Seriously, do youll know the truth? naw you dont so shut up