Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Chanel

wow u guys are something else give him a chance

Jo Ann

The people who defend this creep are just like the people who defended O.J. Simpson, and I might add, for the same reason, because they have made it a racial issue. IT IS NOT A RACIAL ISSUE!!! Just like O.J. Simpson, this guy is a self centered, sociopathic, egotistical bully. My prediction is that he will not stop this kind of behavior and will eventually end up in prison right next to O.J. It is just a matter of time.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You can run but you can't hide. People don't forget about a "man" that BEATS on a Woman.

Jacy

Damn i wish everybody leave chris brown alone probably the only reason you're agreeing with the neighbors is becausse of this recently temper tantrums and alomst 3 year old incident JUST GET OVER IT!!!!!!

mind yo damn biz

you people are sad and you obviously have alot of hate in your hearts look at you this guy is 22 im damn sure u have lived your lives and done worse...remember no sin is greater than the other so if ever took something that wasnt yours or lied your gonna be in the same line to hell with rapist and abusers-see ya

frey silverstar

JERK!

Irene

Aww!! thats a shame. They just won't leave him alone. Dont let them bring you down.

TONY

CHRIS U MEANT TO BE ONTOP AND U ARE THERE...FEAR NOT BECAUSE NO ONE CAN BRING YOU DOWN.

Slimm

A replica of Kayne West (a real punk)

ChrisBrown Lover

right 2 be truthly honest wit ya'll i know that chris would not wreck his own home whats the point in that? so dont judge or believe what u hear or read it aint true ya'll, an if u have faith in god such as cristian will u have some compassion 2 believe this VA home boy? well i do xx

f jhmhjrdjkgh0e'