Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

ashley

who are you to judge him.. nobody knows the truth but him and the neighbor so keep all your ignorant comments to yourselves #TeamBreezy will still be on top .. !! I LOVE YOU CHRIS !!!!! :)

Verna

One thing is for sure Chris is rich enough to hire a lawyer and squash this whole situation. None of you on here have any idea or evidence of what is going on in his home. This man has the money to live anywhere he wants to. But, why should he allow others to force him out of his home. I am sure he is going to fight this. I am following him on twitter and am reading his side. Have any of you even tried or care about the truth. You can bash him all you want but he is still famous and liked very much by his fans.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Abram,

I was being sarcastic. I don't think very highly of Chris Brown.

Linda

Chris you should be more considerate of your neighbors. Not everyone wants to here your music and craziness all nite. I bet you would be a neighbor from hell. I dont care if your a star or not I wouldnt want to live next door to your crazy ass. When are you going to grow up and be considerate to others?

BL

Brown is a punk...a foul mouthed, no class bum who hits on women and ignores the common decency of others as well as any rules, standards or laws because he is a punk...!!! Oughta have his a** whipped but then, he hides behind the thugs he pays so he can act like a damn fool....Chump !!!!

Marie

Chris brown IS handicapped! Socially and mentally, that is. Therefor, he should be allowed to park wherever he'd like.

SMH

What bothers me the most is people are so focused on the smaller happenings in this world that they are letting the bigger happenings passed them by...What would CB gain by vandalizing property?? The U.S. almost 15 trillion dollar debt is a big issue, why not write about that? If its not paid the U.S. citizens will be in foreign countries doing the unmentionables! If he did do it what would be the cost, a couple of hundred dollars? Do the math, trillions vs. a few hundreds, smh. Everybody is too worry about everybody, a shame and disgrace! Its said that every individual in the U.S. owes about 150,000 dollars for this including your already born children...Chris Brown got his part, what about the negative talkers that always has something to say every time the man fart!!!! Stay focus on your life & stop digging into others lives. All this websites, blogspots,etc..talking about everybody needs to stop, because God despise GOSSIP! Read for yourselves...he cares nothing about a person's job, you will be judge accordingly to your acts, so please stop judging before ye be the first being judged! I despise IGNORANCE. Ignorance is bliss!!!

ChinLee3

Poor Chris, maybe you should tweet another picture of your PENIS. That'd certainly show all those h8rs how flippin mature and responsible you really are.

SMH

SHEESH!

Bruno

@SMH- It's not an either or situation. Believe it or not, people are capable of paying attention to multiple items.

Chris Brown is a punk azz jerk. His supporters and cheerleaders are even worse.

SMH

@Bruno, what makes him a punk ass and jerk?

Bruno

Then, let's continue with his temper tantrums and throwing things through windows. The little boy needs to learn to grow up.

Bruno

Waaa, waaa, waaaa...everyone is out to get me. They stole my parking space, they's tryin to set me up.

What a freaking baby.

SMH

@Bruno, what does that make the people up here calling names? Calling names are school yard acts also, the people engaging in it are acting childish just because the disagree with someone's (maybe) so called wrong...People speak their own story, that figures!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

If there were a true conspiracy against him, he would be HUNG UP by his :DINGER"