Billionairess Petra -- Money CAN Buy Happiness!

7/23/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

22-year-old billionaire heiress Petra Ecclestone bought Candy Spelling's mansion, has a yacht with a hot tub, and commutes by a helicopter. It's almost enough to make you forget she AND her sister are also HOT!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

sonny

1st

viktor

As has been noted, her nose is weird -- looks like the bottle of water is even hindered by her nose.

rob

Ya if they put on a few pounds the one on the right looks like, shes quite possibly inbred.. terrible bikinis for billionaires, they need to step it up cept the other one...; she should go into business and buy pants suits' companies...

chesty larue

cleaveland browns

steve

FML

matt

now this is some real good anal here.they must crap gold.i would rip those asses apart

Joe

@Billy - post the website that backs this up. I did searches and I couldn't find anything remotely like that. I want to believe - I think we all want to - but for statements like this, I think website proof is needed.

some guy

aww TMZ deleted some posts. Are you saying that story's true?

SantaFeJack

It has been proven over and over again that money CANNOT buy happiness...it buys you things, and services and lots of other stuff, but NOT happiness. Considering how young most of TMZ's audience is, I'm surprised you would try to foist this drivel off on your viewers. Pity.

Kathy

Nobody said life was fair.

SoThere

Oh yeah, they're happy. Money means nothing if
you don't have your health but they're young, healthy
and effing happy.

some guy

I wonder if these girls have ever seen 2 Girls 1 Cup. I have it on Blu-ray.

KateMae

Disgusting. People are starving and homeless, and this pampered girl flaunts her wealth. She needs to become a human being.

SistahSoul

I don't envy her money, but if I had access to that kind of dough, I'd fix that schnozz. It just looks so odd...

ciimonstr

Eww! Poor peoples tears... DELICIOUS!! I like the flavor of those whos dreams have been decimated by their misguidance and unfitted dealings with Satan. Usually they are only morally poor.
But I also like the flavor of the inocence recognizing that their hopes to be desired and fauned over as a social celebrity in the world is an allusion that has become a wasting drain upon their youthfulness that not even a glance of romance looks upon them.
I've got tastes, just not for petty commoners.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments