Pandora EXPLODES -- Everyone Wants Winehouse!

7/25/2011 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse's death made her 100 times more popular ... at least on the Internet -- because TMZ has learned, online radio station Pandora went off the charts with Winehouse requests last weekend.

Amy Winehouse Pandora

A rep for Pandora -- VP of Communication Deborah Roth -- tells TMZ, users typically create between 700-900 Amy Winehouse radio stations every day ... but on Saturday, that number skyrocketed to 75,000!!!

Glass half full?

miabella29

Well of COURSE!! She was an AMAZING, talented singer. Too bad no one showed her the love that they are now when she was alive. You'll try and save the untalented Britney Spears but you rip apart Amy. Too sad.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Black humor at its worst. And the photomontage is tacky, tacky, tacky. You really did take journalism lessons from Rupert Murdoch, didn´t you?

Truth

TOO BAD SHE'S NOT TO ENJOY IT. SUCKS WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!! TRUTH...

miabella29

And it's very rude of you to put this picture up. I don't see pictures of MJ with his little boyfriends everytime you run an article on his nasty a55. Show some respect.

Truth

TOO BAD SHE'S NOT HERE TO ENJOY IT. SUCKS WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!! TRUTH...

Lorraine

I concur with the first posters here! People were merciless to her when she was alive. And now she's gone... all that potential. Yet TMZ has to be as creepy as they possible can, with the photo and the "glass half full" shot. Think her family thinks the glass is half full???!!! Disgusting.

Ehécatl

This is really in bad taste. Honestly, is this some kind of sick anti-semitic joke?

dick hardon

******* money...............

Superman

It's because most people don't know her music. She is best known for being a walking-disaster drug addict alcoholic skank. Funny how lame people want to rewrite history after these people die.

Mary

Amy was a disgrace to her family and fans. You can't blame TMZ for how she presented herself for years! She looked like the walking dead for a long time and you want to blame TMZ for that? Get real. The girl had no respect for herself or her family and no compassion for the pain she is putting them through now and for all these years she looked like a sloven pig with no self respect.

People are wanting to listen to her now cause most people didnt know who the hell she was and they are wondering what the fuss is all about.

Dwain

I grew up in a time where people no longer made great music and much of the great lyricists were no longer around with the likes of dinah washington, ella fitzgerald, frank sinatra, bob marley and most recently michal jackson to name a few. There were good artists who made themselves interesting through theatrics like kylie minogue, m...adonna and lady gaga they didn't make great music and their words meant nothing to me. Amy changed that. Her music was epic, it stood for something, you could listen to Amy and her music would heal a scar or tear the wound wide open. I loved her despite her demons and I love her music and we have lost an amazing talent. I wish things were different but God doesn't give us anything we can't handle and it was just your time. You will be missed... XOXO

Chris

Personally I couldn't stand her music, mostly because it sucked and secondly because she was ugly as sin....my god her face could scare a bulldog off a meat truck!

HeathN

Shame on you guys for being s****uckers......seriously....if you hated her, why bother to comment. I for one, loved her talent, and as her music filled my car and living room, and my daughter's room for several years, I felt very close to the success of this lovely girl.....misguided perhaps, but from all reports, she was a lovely person who wouldn't wish harm on anybody. Can you say as much? I can't imagine the lack of compassion! Maybe this is why the music resonated so strongly with me.

Mary

Heath I was not a hater and not a fan but I disagree that she would not wish harm on anyone. She harmed her loved ones for years by being a selfish drug addict. I can't imagine how many sleepless nights her parents had worrying about her all these years and the pain she caused them had to be excruciating. She thought it was cute to write a song about not getting help and now you want compassion? Life has consequences to stupid actions. People keep saying how sensitive and nice she was but how sensitive can you be to put needles in your arm and do every drug known to man? Save your compassion for her family and loved ones.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Who cares she is dead.She don`t!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments