Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

KD

How can anyone believe anything that comes out of your mouth Lindsay? Keep it up and you will end up like Amy Winehouse. And will anyone be surprised? I doubt it.

Sloane

if she took a 6 month vacaton from the bar/club scene then people wouldn't speculate so much
so she's feeding the gossip mill by her actions also

Oh well

Very Sad, lindsay can't stand it that Amy Whinehouse is in the news right now so shes begging for attention...... Your a sick puppy lindsay

Ghost Rider

Between the stock market crashing and Lindsay demise, Im undecided as to which event will occur first. Ill go with the Stock market crashing first.

some guy

IDK... this kinda makes me want to slap some sense into Lindsay.

*SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP*

Eh... dunno... thinking about Lindsay is driving me insane. She keeps doing the same thing, but I keep expecting her to do something different next time.

I don't eat chips

I believe Radar has removed her pictures, I do not see any there on her since 7/21.

Glynn

GO AWAY BLOHAN!

Rocco

TMZ, if it was learned that the photographer had a grudge against Lindsay and was making it up, would you do the right thing and expose the source?

I think that when someone makes false claims that are potentially damaging, we need a little more disclosure.

Jill

actually the pics from that night, which is more than the one radar posted don't show her drunk or unable to walk. there were paps there that night so if she was so drunk, where's the money shot of her being barely able to stand? the fact there were paps there but no one got her collapsing or unable to stand does make the story questionable.

lucy

She's legally allowed to drink... so who cares...

some guy

It doesn't even bother me if Lindsay really did get drunk that night. Who cares as long as she doesn't do it every night. It's her backpedaling and denial that really upsets me.

Lindsay, just be honest. Why is that so hard for you? Don't you know you're sounding exactly like all the other times you showed up in court where you denied something? It looks really bad to me.

sean

Drunk ass dumb bitch just like her parents..

I'm off to work have fun defending her "honor" Trollhans.

Vorlon

Oh look Jill's here- the spin has begun. Cue Nicolenabler,susan,puckett and the rest of the paid apologists.

ilovegossip

@la native

Here's the link:

Sandy

She lies just as much as Casey Anthony does. I do hope she wakes up after just seeing what has happen to Amy Whinhouse!!! Sadly I doubt it though!!!!!