Winehouse's Bodyguards

Posing with Amy's Ashes

7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_1
The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_3_crematorium

0725_remembering_amy_winehouse_footer_V2

raven

Please take this picture down.
I have been gutted since the news came out on Sat.
I have looked at every thing I could.
This blew me back when I scrolled down.

This lacks respect on so many levels.

raven

thurs. had lunch with Mom

fri. went to drs.

sat. died from dehydration

Rose

Is this disrespectful? I think Amy, and her parents would agree no more disrespectful then taking nude pictures of of a woman you professed to love, and selling them to another inmate in exchange for a heroin fix.. then dumping her 3 months later.

RamHead

Why did these men pose with that box? For money? They wanted attention? Perhaps they wanted to show the world that even after Amy's death they wanted to protect her body? I think those men disrespectful.

joolswinks

are you kidding me?!?!?! they wouldn't let "blake incarcerated" out for her friggin funeral?!?!?! OMG is he on suicide watch? this has got to be just devastating for him!

Joe

wow... New Edition looks old.

david

COME ON PEOPLE WHAT THE HELL U EXPECT EVERYTHING IS EXPLOITED THESE DAYS !! WE WILL PROBABLY SEE SOME OF THOSE ASHES ON EBAY SOON.... IM SORRY SHE'S GONE,IT'S SAD BUT SHE DID IT 2 HERSELF !! R.I.P AMY......

#1sexybeast

without knowing who found her, it's pretty obvious by the picture. The middle man is still in shock. You can see it in his eyes. I am sure, pretty positive he is suffering from the trauma of finding her, and probably dealing with guilt of not finding her sooner. I hope he is able to talk about it with a professional. I hope her ashes don't turn into dust, but are forever kept. Finally, keeping her in safe hands from harm.

joy

I bet you could get high with those ashes

Sunny

i dont think its a big deal. and i also believe that TMZ doesnt pay for pictures.. at least i dont think so. Theyre not showing any disrespect.

Sassy

Don't know what to think. I mean, who gave them the box of ashes in the first place? I don't think they meant any harm by it, though.

Kalvin Jefferson

Piper say that crap about sschwartzes to a Black guys face caus eyour too much of a coward to do it.I dare you.I have too much respect for myself and my God to disrespect Jews so i will see you when i see you!

Scooter

These were the ppl who tried to protect her, to no avail. She trusted them, and they were the closest to her. Let it be!

JOHN

When did Boyz ii Men get back together??

bailey