Winehouse's Bodyguards

Posing with Amy's Ashes

7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_1
The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_3_crematorium

0725_remembering_amy_winehouse_footer_V2

Patrick

No taste what so ever!!!

frank hicks

AMY WINEHOUSE

Another day of fame and confusion
Monsters invading my mind
Yesterdays on continual rewind

Wealth, fame and power intoxicating me
Injecting me with their poison
Nothing can hold me back
Everyone reaches out to me
Hoping to share in my spotlight
Or feed on me like piranha
Using me to advance into my crazy world
Success is my curse
Eccentricity my death

By Frank Hicks

jtwop

How long does it take to cremate a body?

Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400-1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Several more hours may be required before the cremated remains are available to the family.

Soooooo, it seems like everyone hung around for quite a few hours after the service to take this pic... hmmmmm

DPG

Amy never looked or sounded better. I LOVE the dude pointing...this is fantastic.

Wonder if they all got in bed with her for one final pic after they found out she was dead. Would go good with this one.

Justine

TMZ, you crossed the line posting this photo. This is too morbid, creepy and vulturific. Bad on you TMZ

ylg

What kind of f-kery is this?

JM

I'm not in the least bit surprised. Look at those five guys, does anyone think they have an ounce of class between them? This picture fuels every stereotype out there and that's sad. These guys are pathetic and should be ashamed of themselves.

Dennie

Wait, so you commenters think the GUARDS are the ones making money of this photo? They're just the schmucks who posed, while the photographer gets money out of TMZ and the like out of this tasteless pic.

Whateverbytch

ummm, bizarre much?

slicke813

Seems Amy liked the BROTHAS. Why did she need this many bodyguards????

MusicMaven

In INCREDIBLY poor taste! Some people have NO Scruples or Integrity at all!

anonymouse

How did the bodyguards even have the opportunity to take this pic? Where were Amy's parents & brother?? They must have agreed to this, bc ashes don't just lie around like that for anyone to pick up and take pics with. Well, what can u say: bottomfeeders (the bodyguards) in their element. Plus, the guy in the middle looks more than stupid. No surprise it took him 6 or so hrs to disocver that Amy had passed away. Well, humans true to their form: stupid & s***my. Ashes shoul only be handled by 1 or 2 pple who the person that passed away designated for this. Then they'll either be burried or scattered or posibly kept at the house at a special place where no one handles it, excpet the closest person to the deceased. Look at those morons, too stupid in life to take care of her or at least find her when she dies, and too stupid to do things right in death also.

Sherema

We all have issues hers just indangered her life. this she was aware of I am sad to see her go I may not have understood her has a person but as a fan I loved her music if u really listen to the songs they show some demon she may have lived with

vijay

we miss u,....

bobby9997

One of the Amy winehouse fan said that “Now this is such a shock, even though such an end was expected. What a sad self-destr­uction!”. This comment is collected from nypost website.
Amy winehouse Before and after Drug abuse ...
Watch Image Here…