Winehouse's Bodyguards

Posing with Amy's Ashes

7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_1
The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_3_crematorium

0725_remembering_amy_winehouse_footer_V2

Lauren

this is a really distasteful pic

Adam

TMZ,

You're so lame, seriously, this is what you publish? You're focusing on her bodyguards "bizarre" photo with their former employer? Not really bizarre, and how is the fishing for bad headlines initiative going?

-Adam C.
Dunwoody, Ga

Tim-o-rama

That box must be HOT and they must have a super oven. Sure was fast. Nice of The Temptations to show up.

Andrea

I don't hate this. I think she would have liked it!

JiLL1

that's kinda creepy. She's IN that box and they have their hands all over it like it's a paperweight. YUCK. Show some respect

Tim-o-rama

That was fast, they must have a super fryer. They should have put her Egyptian eye marks on the sticker.

geezer

Those fat losers asked for a big box of fried chicken, extra crispy, and this is what they got, with watermelon for dessert.

justice

I can't look at this, I just can't! I can't believe she's gone!

Suju and 2NE1 fangirl

this is creepy and sad,imagine if it was that lifetime movie ''Buried Alive'' and shes was alive while the cremation was going on

Cujeaux

Ok, I was wondering what all of the brothers were doing there. Glad they were able to keep the dealers at bay.

lexie1019

you are sop write at the top

travcm

Wow, how'd I guess that there'd be a bunch of morons acting as if the bodyguards should have been able to stop her from using drugs. The average IQ here must be 80.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

This photo makes Boys2Men start playing in my mind radio....it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday...

george fudge!

That photo sure doesn't make them look good when they apply for new security work. 'Here is a pic of me and my last client. She's in the box!"

smd

WTF!?? Are you kidding me.....dust--anyone--dust.