Casey Anthony -- 7 Beers From HOTness

7/26/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Casey Anthony hot? That's the question few will ask ... and even fewer want to answer -- but we're about to do both. Begin judging in 3 ... 2...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

southern bell-ish

and shame on you TMZ.

Jeremy

She's stunning!!!!!!

Hello is anybody in there?

She looks like a troll.

Jackie

I think she is very pretty. My fiance works with someone who looks exactly like her. He told her she looked like Casey Anthony and the girl freaked out.(the girl is very pretty as well) People just don't want to think she is pretty because she is a "murderer". And I say "murderer" because a jury found her not guilty of the murder. I think if this whole Casey/Caylee Anthony thing never happened and TMZ just randomly posted her picture asking if she was hot almost everyone would agree.

the real diva

no she ia a freak.she killed her daughter. .why would anyone ask that about casey anthony. you know people are going to say no. as who would even want to look at her ugly sick mug. she killed that poor little girl. she has the face of a psycho

Nicole

TMZ Really? I love you guys! Please don't give her any more publicity let alone giving people the opportunity to call her 'hot'. I don't think Caylee cared that her Mom was 'hot' when her mom was Chloroforming her and putting duct tape over her mouth and killing her, do you? Again, I love you guys, have your app on my phone and watch your show, enough with Casey Anthony!! Please!

Rogue Warrior

She's a HOTTI and YOU are so NOTTI, look in the mirror and FYI, THERE"S NO SUCH THING AS INNER BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

The Nancy Disgrace, emotional, duchebag followers who think Casey Anthony is guilty actually H8 themselves!!!!!!!!!!!! You're busy raising complete douchebags and are in denial about it and to ease the pain of reality you ENGAGE in judging somebody else!!!!!!!

FACTOID for you Hemorrhoids!!!!!!

Dan Frederiksen

curious how people can't distinguish her physical appearance from what she has presumably done.
obviously she is physically attractive. she is quite beautiful. and if she did what is alleged she is majorly damaged goods.
the two are not mutually exclusive.

LittleBIt

Only TMZ would ask this tasteless question about a mother who has killed her 2 year old. Same s**t different day TMZ.

karlew

This story has been up for hours and only 56 comments. She's fading already.

Ms Milan

Guys saying they want to do her are guys who NEVER get laid,
or couldn't sleep with a hot chick unless she's a call girl and they paid
her. Desperate horney pervs. Probably would have helped Casey
kill the poor baby if they thought they would get laid after.

I think Casey is a nice looking woman......but who gives a crap

That's like me saying Scott Peterson is hot........I'd let him hit it

CC

Are you serious TMZ? What kind of stupid,sexist article is this? Such poor taste, but then I forgot this is TMZ. Who runs this website a bunch of high school boys? Why don't you do a story on if Charles Manson is hot. How about the guy that killed those teens in Norway? All you guys at TMZ need to get laid seriously. Stop being hard up for a baby killer! A child has lost her life and all you guys care about is if her mother is hot or not....give me a break!!

smashley

seriously enough... you people have no souls.

Coco

Till media including TMZ will pay attention to sociopaths similar to Miss Anthony public will have no respect for your work-

Steve54193

Not so much hot, but 7 beer hot OK. If you want to see a map of all the latest sightings for Casey check out http://www.caseytrackers.com It seems to have user submitted and news source sightings.