« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Diva: I Fear 'Crazy Stalker' Wants to Kill Me!!!

7/27/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Maryse Ouellet claims an "extremely disturbing and delusional" man is OBSESSED with her ... and now she's asked a judge for protection after he allegedly promised to "take me to heaven with him."

0726-maryse-getty-ex

Maryse -- a WWE diva who's been romantically linked with former WWE champion The Miz -- filed a request for a permanent restraining order against 61-year-old Lee Silber ... claiming he has sent "numerous terrifying letters to my home and left more than 50 voicemails on my personal cell phone all of which are extremely disturbing and delusional."

In one of the letters Maryse claims she received from Silber, he promises to "not only give you a check for $100,000, but give you a 100 carat diamond ring worth $20,000,000 to prove I am your friend."

Maryse says Silber's letters have gotten scarier over the last few weeks ... with Silber promising that he will be "coming to LA for me" ... and will "take me to heaven with him."

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Maryse states, "I fear for my life."

Maryse tells TMZ she's beefed up security at her home recently ... calling Silber a "crazy stalker ... who needs to either be in a psychiatric hospital or jail!"

Maryse is due back in court August 3rd.

TMZ placed several calls to Silber for comment -- so far, no response.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CarneyIsGod

I don't blame him, she's hot as

NDNchief

My Uncle and Cousin watch a lot of WWE and some of the Divas look good. This one looks fugly and trashy.

Cartman

I wouldn't mind stalking her myself.

Ben

Maryse is not 'fugly' and 'trashly', she's a sweetheart and a natural beauty. Albeit that picture is not the best of her.

'Romantically linked with The Miz' - I believe they've been dating for several years. Anyways, this does sound like a scary situation. That 'take you to heaven with me' would freak anyone out.

Rotter

Z-lister. Next.

tgrfan42069

by take her to heaven..he ment give her the best 10 mins of her life with his old 60 year old 15 foot wrinkled up dong.

some guy

TMZ didn't mention how Maryse actually paid this guy to stalk her.

I think Harvey should give this story to AA Ali if we want to get to the bottom of this.

John33

Maryse is hot, don't judge the picture above lol

artie

if she beefed up security thats funny..having security before what the hell for next to no one knows who the hell she is...

Jurgen Brul

Hello, hello baby,

I know you were playing with yourself,
then you were longing for a **** in your Peanut-Butter-Ass!
Then you are Tired of Masturbating all Alone by yourself!
So you might **** Beyonce, because you gotta get Laid!
She gotta get Laid! SHE GOTTA GET LAID!

Ladies do you want me to Stop Coming,
because you want to get ****** More?
For More Information:

Conclusion:
OUR HEALTH IS IMPORTANT!

Greetings,
Jurgen R. Brul

TMZgossip

TMZ placed several calls to Silber for comment -- so far, no response.

sounds like her stalker works for TMZ

some guy

I wanna say this chick is hot, but I'm afraid The Miz will go into a 'Roid Rage, track me down, and beat me up.

Superman

Publicity stunt or slut gives out her address and cell phone number like she gives out sex.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why is she throwing up gang signs?

VictoriaGirl

The people on here that are saying "I dont blame him, she's hot I'd stalk her too", etc are creepy losers just like this guy thats actually stalking her. Not only is this guy guilty of stalking but he's also guilty of uttering a death threat (I'll take you to heaven with me? dude thats a death threat!)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments