Casey Anthony

FIRST TASTE OF FREEDOM...

BEER!!!

7/28/2011 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_casey_anthony_ex
Casey Anthony hit the bottle minutes after being released from jail ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has seen video of Casey getting off a private jet in Florida, hours after she ended her stint behind bars. The video shows Casey holding a half-empty Corona beer bottle.

Casey is smiling as she deplanes. Her former lawyer, Todd Macaluso, is also on board. At one point Casey is heard saying, "I concur" -- a little legalese she probably picked up from her legal team.

Laughter erupts as someone screams, "De Plane, De Plane."

The video is being shopped around by Casey's people, along with anything else that isn't nailed down.

Chun LI

Bottle of Corona huh.Shame somebody didn't put arsenic in it.

Kim

TMZ, can you please stop reporting on Casey Anthony? Please ignore her. She is yesterday's news.

brandy

She is a sick individual bottom line!

lemonade

TMZ: do not make this murderer into a celebrity! It's too lowbrow even for TMZ.

Harvey, is it true that lawyers have no moral standards?? Then don't prove it everyday by non-stories about her. All anyone wants to know about the Anthonys are when are they going to get off the planet?

ok88

seriously she is not a celebrity. she makes me want to gag. worthless excuse for a human.

Lori Greer

Anyone considering purchasing this video - buying photo's - licensing - etc... Any money to any of Casey Anthony, her minions, or the jurors are considered blood money and your organization will most likely face major boycotts -as well as long term reputation damage. Do they really want to risk immediate gratification for a life time tainted reputation?

Jazzman

I'm sick of this ****. Get her the **** off of this site. She is not a celebrity. She is a ******* murdering psychopath!

Coldashell33

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST WE LOVE YOU CASEY

slicke813

I agree F**k her

Michellee

Well it's obvious to me that she does belong on TMZ what with 83 comments; 162 twitters; a slew of FB likes....Adidas pays for advertising along with EOS; One Kings Lane and Bergners...this is a hot story generating a lot of advertising dollars and you all just keep following it...And you all are calling for a CAsey BoyCott....seriously BoyCott Adidas; take your shoes off right now I dare ya....Ya don't want her on TV but here you are generating lots and lots of money with her in print so even if the interview on TV bombs the stockholders recoup online cause we're all here; the advertisers are shelling out money and the price of tide will go up the day after the interview. Clearly most of you don't really have a clear understanding of how media dollars are generated.

Lovejac23

Please, TMZ--one more story on this murderous piece of crap and I'm done with this website--or watching it on tv. I know I'm just one person, big deal but I love it and I don't want to stop, but repeated stories of this s*** bag will drive me away. Thank you.

mary

Casey Anthony is pure trash!! She can't hide from God!! We all have to pay someday.

janet

now would not the first thing she should do is help find what happened to her daughter and who did it. Oh yes all she has to do is look in the mirror.

ewww

She is just ugly and gross.....

Jackie

Does Mrs. Jose Slimeball know her husband is fing this POS? Hopefully CA won't make it in the real world. The world hates you Casey and your life will be hell.