Casey Anthony

FIRST TASTE OF FREEDOM...

BEER!!!

7/28/2011 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_casey_anthony_ex
Casey Anthony hit the bottle minutes after being released from jail ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has seen video of Casey getting off a private jet in Florida, hours after she ended her stint behind bars. The video shows Casey holding a half-empty Corona beer bottle.

Casey is smiling as she deplanes. Her former lawyer, Todd Macaluso, is also on board. At one point Casey is heard saying, "I concur" -- a little legalese she probably picked up from her legal team.

Laughter erupts as someone screams, "De Plane, De Plane."

The video is being shopped around by Casey's people, along with anything else that isn't nailed down.

MLN

Please only report when this sack of sh*t is dead. Otherwise we don't want to hear about this vile creature.

kendoll

Let the girl have a beer.

Rhonda Mcguire

Suprise Suprise ! ha what a little evil person she is no surprise to me but very disappointing in you TMZ the only thing we want to hear about is her death. Some fantasy friends she has now won't last forever the majority hate her skanky persona!

dingani

yeah get dat crap outta here;

LB

I hope that you didn't buy that video from Casey or Bozo Baez and Team. I would be really unfortunate if you did. If you continue to run articles about this woman I will no loger follow your site. If you are paying for videos or photos you will be a subject of a boycott. In the mean time I am going to let every person I know to no*****ch TMZ. My next step will be to posted all over Social Media.

Mokie

I just hope the next time her and her attorney are together a big meteorite falls on their heads...this would also prove the existence of god.

Stacey Haire

I agree.. She is not news worthy!!! Give me real scoop!

T-Florida

QUIT HATING ON CASEY!

People still have nothing better to do but hate. Casey will be a millionaire and you guys will still be writing garbage and hating on somebody new and not working and paying taxes. Concentrate on your own lives people!

MAKE THAT MONEY CASEY!!!!

T-Florida

QUIT HATING ON CASEY!

MAKE THAT MONEY CASEY!!!!

Stacey Haire

I agree.. She is not news worthy!!! Give me real scoop!

LindaRose

Question for Harvey or any attorney on his team..

When does an attorney need to go to the State Prosecutor or Judge with new information connected to the case being prosecuted?

What obligation, being an officer of the court does Jose Baez take when he found out his client claimed an accident happened and her father allegedly took possession of a lifeless grandchild? Isn't it unethical to not let the court know of this allegation?

I have enclosed a link for a petition to the Federal Court to retry Casey Anthony for the murder of her only child..

The Fifth Amendment does not protect a person from being tried by two or more separate governments. Thus, both the federal government and the state government are able to charge and prosecute one person for the same criminal act, which is often the case for drug related crimes. As well, two or more states can prosecute and try a person for the same criminal act. People need to start a website for FBI to file murder charges against Casey Anthony on the federal level!!!! THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN ORLANDO HAS JURISDICTION TO REFILE MURDER CHARGES AGAINST CASEY ANTHONY WITHOUT IT BEING DOUBLE JEOPARDY PLEASE GET THIS INFO OUT TO EVERYONE.

So far there are over 41,000 signatures...everyone who disagreed with the Pinellas County Jurors, please sign the petition and see if we can get this case retried. Thanking you all in advance...

JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie

_Taterman

Who cares!! Choke on it and die b!tch!!

Jeanette

I guess it hasen't hit the Networks how the public in general feel about the Jurors that set on the Casey Anthony trial.. we feel the same way about them doing interviews with her or Baez.. the jurors don't want their names released .wonder why..the public is as outraged about the verdict and we are just as outraged about the networks wanting to pay Casey and Baez for their lies..if they think we wont boycott their networks. it should tell them the backlash the jurors got. what really amazes me is how people can see a pretty face in a Child Killer.some people's mind are as warped as Casey's..society owes her nothing..

wtf?

I think featuring a story and pic of this ugly, big-earred b!tch and her evil parents every day is going to cause ppl to boycott this site and the TMZ tv show. Ppl know she killed her baby and that her parents helped get her out of prison, they don't want them to make money or gain celebrity b/c of it.

Blackchild1101