THE PREGNANT MAN

I WAS A FEMALE

BODYBUILDER

7/28/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0727_prego_man_muscle
Pregnant man Thomas Beatie has a buff body now (right), but he's no stranger to rock hard physiques since he was once a female bodybuilder (left) ... and TMZ has the photo to prove it!

Back in 1999 before becoming a transgendered man, Beatie was in top form and posing competitively in a woman's hot pink bikini and a serious tan that would make Snooki proud.

While now back in decent shape after giving birth, the father of three appears to have transitioned effortlessly from pumping iron to pumping, er, milk.

Angelika

why is everybody so aggressive and judgemental? wow, it baffles me that nobody has anything nice to say. Is this your platform for venting about people you don't even know, does it make you feel good? you are probably the type that goes and orders food so you can have a go at the waitress and she's gotta take it because she is being paid for it. Very sad....

Observer

It's NOT a 'Pregnant Man'
It's a 'chick' masquerading as a dude.
Such a farce when this was going on and claimed and a farce to even headline it this way.

Wiener-less

If this "person" still has a "Who-Who", Has NO Kibble & Bits, WHY do the call this person a man?? Since Snookie looks like a Smurf Troll, is that what we all call her now?? This really pisses me off, saying "a MAN had a baby" , Show me his wiener then!!!

Jack920

Too twisted for words....

Virtual Insanity

He has a uterus. There's no weird science or miracle of birth happening here. Congrats on the new baby and all, but I'll only raise an eyebrow when a man without a uterus drops a kid.

Eriden07

I think it's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!! UGH

samantha

HAHAH you're guys are awesome, I knew it was going to happen soon

slicke813

YUK

gloria

He looks more like a man when he was a woman wearing a hot bink bikini then he does now as a man (who just vaginally delivered three children). Its super confusing.

Karl

Why are people calling her a man? She has a vagina and ovaries. She menstruates. Last time I checked, a male has a penis and testicles.

karlew

What's the difference? Gross then, gross now.

Jen

If you have the equipment to have a child, you are not a man. Having a double mastectomy does not a man make.

the real diva

enough stories on this person...noone cares..not newsworthy just plain disturbing.

cj

Hey ME: I have a doctorate in biological sciences. Yeah, I think I can best you in a science debate.
I don't care if she has a baby. Their kids are loved, I suppose. BUT TELL THE TRUTH. She does not have a chromosonal abnormality. She is a woman with surgery and hormones.

Rotten Puppets

Listen people, TMZ, mother nature, and whoever else needs to figure this out here..

IF YOU STILL HAVE VAG YOU ARE STILL A GIRL.. I don't care how many times you say HE if there is a VAG it's a SHE..

I have a TG friend who has the parts. Sure his wiener does not shoot mayo like the rest of us, but it's a penis not a vagina. By grouping a woman who is making herself into a side show with my friend is a massive injustice.

Harvey you're about the FACTS bud, so stick with them and call a chick a chick and a dude a dude..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments