REPORT:

CHARLIE'S FUNERAL

IN 'MEN' PREMIERE

8/2/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0802_sheenLooks like Charlie Sheen's character will be six feet under when "Two and a Half Men" returns this fall.

After TMZ reported Sheen's Charlie Harper will be killed off ... and now, according to Deadline.com, Harper's funeral will take place at the beginning of the September 19 show.

The episode will reportedly open with a memorial service attended by Harper's many girlfriends. Charlie's beach pad -- the home he shares with Alan and Jake -- will then go up for sale and real-life celebs are all potential buyers.

According to the report, Ashton Kutcher's character will likely buy the house and somehow Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones stay in the picture.

R.I.P.

0801_charlie_harper_footer

Magee

So sorry this is a great loss to Two and a Half Men...it was a great show and reruns are fabulous...It will never, I repeat , never be the same without Charlie and the whole gang..

Kahty

Bring in Russell Brand to replace Sheen as a cousin from England. He could do it..

Chuck

Ya pretty tasteless unimaginative..I think the show had run its course anyway. It's just not the same now that Angus is grown . I agree canceled soon..Ashton won't pull it off.

Harry

I love two and a half men and Charlie made the whole thing work. Trying to bring in someone else to take his place is just stupid. You have the number one rated comedy on tv making 100's of millions of dollars a year for the network. Where's the network president, call chuck and call charlie then book a conference room and don't come out until you worked out all the problems. But instead I'm going to let ego's ruin one of the best shows on tv. How stupid is that.

murph590

Army Chick in Afghanistan Invites Charlie Sheen to Dinner

Arturo

Shouldn't Alan or his mother inherit the house after Charlie's death?

AgentBlonde

Well, I doubt that it's a coincidence Charlie's roast is also scheduled for September 19th. A deal between production companies and networks, more than likely.

Anyway, I predict this is the last season of TAAHM. Too bad that's all Chuck Lorre needs to avoid being sued for farking up the show by farking with his lead actor. After years of needling "vanity cards" (what kind of egotistical tool does that?), Charlie Sheen fired back in a very direct, not-chickenshot way and poor little Chuckie couldn't take it. Beotch.

Monica

I agree, why kill him off? write him off as getting married, and moving away.... I just started really looking at the show on a regular basis, and I think Charlie Sheen on the show, I will miss seeing him on the show....

JoAnne

Iam a fan of Ashton Kutcher...........there is no way that anyone can take Charlie's place in this show!!!!!!! You can spin it anyway you want....it won't be the same!!!! Only way would be if you got Michael J. Fox, which fans would know about Spin City, that Charlie took over for Michael!!! That would work!!!

Luke

L O S I N G - BIG FU%#@N TIME!

Rachael

Chuck Lorre is an idiot to kill off such an important main character. The show will go down hill fast without Charlie Sheen to try and continue it without and think it will be successful shows what a fool he is.

Janet

The whole show is dead without Sheen

Gustav LaFong

I'll be watching the Charlie Sheen roast. Thanks anyway.

Maria

I still say they should have had Judith and Herb (Ryan Stiles) seperate and "Herb" move into Charlie's house so he could live the "GOOD LIFE" he always hoped of and have Charlie and Rose elope (married) finally and just move away.
R.I.P Charlie Harper, you will be missed by many fans...I don't like the idea of killing charlie off, this is a sitcom not a soap opera.

Maria

I will always have my complete collection of DVD's on 2.5 men to watch and the reruns on tv as long as they stay on. Love this show so much, I watch it over and over when I am not working.