Kelly Kapowski and Zack Morris

TOGETHER AGAIN

8/6/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0806_saved_bell_getty
Tiffani Thiessen and Mark-Paul Gosselaar had a little "Saved by the Bell" reunion today when they met up at The Max a charity event in New York City.

Do these two ever age?

Criss

What the hell happened to her? It looks like he posed for a pic with one of his mom's friends!

Perky

Tiffani has that old-lady turkey neck thing going on, and that pointy wicked-witch chin thing, too. But if you say she's not aging, well, whatever gets you through the night ...

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

That is a really nice picture of him with his Mom...That's not his Mom?!...Damn, Homegirl has led a hard life.

Kayan Phoenix

time was nicer to him, but she ages well for a white girl LOL

mary

Wow, you all must be beautiful, perfect people. So beautiful and perfect that you are sitting home commenting on how celebrities look. These two will go home to their rich lives because they are talented and attractive and you will continue to sit in your mom's basement and criticize people. Enjoy your happy and fulfilled lives.

smileandshine

They look great beautiful people

SantaFeJack

It looks like Tiffani had her nose rebuilt after it was destroyed by cocaine use...and a very nicely done, too. Not all addicts end up like Amy and Michael.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

God, sometimes it sucks being a woman, especially if you decide NOT to botox or lift. But then she'd probably get comments on how "phony" her face looked. Yep, sometimes we can't win either way.........
Bob - on page 1 - I think I love you for your comment!

Lisa

I absolutely adore Tiffani. She is such a class act. Such a beautiful woman both inside and out. I wonder if Zack still has that life size cardboard cut-out of her? lol! Oh, the memories. Saved By The Bell was such a great television show. To this day I still try to catch a rerun or two, just so I can relive my youth for 30 minutes. Mark and Tiffani will always be attractive and youthful looking. They have good genes.

Bad Motherhugger

Whenever white people complain about black folks giving their children pretentious names I remember her. Her parents named her "Tiffani-Amber" for crying out loud! Tiffani-Amber!!!

bozzman

where has she been and why is she hiding those jugs?

Bob

Wow, they didn't age all that well, especially M-P Gosselaar. I can now honestly say I'm better looking him. Never thought that day would come.

Jaime

i would so do tiffany

jimmy d

I can't believe how hard I wanted to bang her back in the day! Now she looks like any other soccer mom. Good Grief!

He looks pretty good though, not that that's my thing.

loveme

she looks horrible for 37..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments