Ashton Kutcher

WINNING OVER "MEN" CREW

8/7/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_ashton_kutcher_logo_getty_ex
The tide is turning at "Two and a Half Men" after Ashton Kutcher's mega-trailer pissed off several crew members -- in fact, we're told, Ashton is quickly becoming extremely popular on set.

Filming kicked off this week -- and a source close to production tells TMZ, "Everything so far is smooth. A little too soon to tell, but Ashton seems very likable and professional. We're all very happy to be working with him."

As we previously reported, Ashton rolled into Warner Bros. studios recently with a MASSIVE trailer -- and some die-hard Charlie Sheen supporters on set thought it was way "over the top."

Ashton -- winning the hearts and minds.

lisa2

will not be watching
i do love the remaining cast and wish them well, huge talent , but i'll miss charlie

sandra

Zdumina

Tweety

@ Nof - Yes, no doubt publicists or rep's for the actors are posting on this site to influence public opinion. I wonder what, if any, impact making the 2.5 Men feud public has on the industry? Are people more cynical? They are producting a "product" and it seems that is tainted. How can 2.5 Men possibly regain it's popularity after all the mud slinging?

SantaFeJack

The crew would say the same thing about anyone...Joe Blow starring means paychecks!! Duh!

Ih8Taxes

We miss Charlie.

Butterfly

I have not, nor will I ever vote for politicians who use family members, in commercials , to sing their praises. If they cannot succeed on their own, they are not worth the position. If reports are true that Ashton Kutcher's wife and her daughter will be joining TAHM, it seems to be just another political game to "boost" the new "star" of the show. If Kutcher cannot make it on his own, without the family, forget it. It would make him appear rather, "weak."
It is only my opinion but CBS lost out when they failed to recruit Rob Lowe.

B

Yeah, I'm sure it must be really nice having someone around that actually shows up to work and isn't coked-up all the time.

christina

how much did chuck lorre pay tmz to keep promoting ashton kutcher?

Griff

Does anyone actually think this show will survive? Kutcher will bomb and the show will be cancelled after this season.

Jude

I love that Ashton is wearing the same type of knit hat that Charlie was known to wear out with a suit. Chuck Lorre is doing a nice job on promo and the show will be a hit. I hope they let the skanky exploiting of chicks drop off. I was too "Sheen-esk". I wish Charlie well, though. Ashton rocks!

David

Ashton is dorky. Not sure what Demi saw in him

Solaera

Ugh. I just can't with Ashton Kutcher. Kutcher will forever be Kelso in my cranium. Total zero.

JOHN K.

Well as we all know ,there is and only will be one two and a half men,it will never be the same,but now it will be just like watching a whole new show,a different show.Without Charlie Sheen it will be like the three muskateers with only two of them,different but never the same.Hats off to the crew for wanting to continue ,sincerily good luck hope floats,JOHN K. IN CLIO ,MI

AntiSocialForum.com

So Rose kills Charlie and gets away with murder and this Casey Anthony sub-plot is suppose to endear fans to the new Two and a Half Men?

BellePete

Sorry but I prefer Charlie Sheen. This was a perfect marriage. Ashton is not as talented as Sheen. Will no*****ch. Will watch reruns with Charlie Sheen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments