MEL GIBSON

ATTENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY

FOR TWIN GIRLS

8/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_mel_gibson_AP
Mel Gibson was spotted entertaining Teresita Cajas, a 10-year-old formerly conjoined twin, at a birthday party for her and her sister Josie in Malibu yesterday.

Gibson has been a long-time supporter of Mending Kids International, the charity organization that arranged for the $1.5 million surgery back in 2002.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bad Motherhugger

Mel can be more and better than a totally useless POS if and when he wants to. Nice!

Shalom aleikhem, Herr Gibson!

angelika466

Keep up the good work Mel!

Telstar

Well, this is one you probably won't see anywhere else. Good for you, TMZ, for not only reporting about the other sides of Mr Gibson.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Part not said in the article: Mel paid for the separation operation. He's done MANY thing slike this and has ALL of his life.

Poor sad haters losing the hate a again, yet, still. Open your eyes.

Kathy

Can't help but think this was staged--why the photograph and why was it sold to TMZ but to be published for his "good" image. People, everything is staged in Hollywood.

nof

-Perfect example of what I was talking about in this morning's 2.5/Ashton story.

-A public service announcement on behalf of Mel Gibson, and by Mel Gibson's people.

-And a "supportive poster" saying good for Mel, and good for TMZ, i.e. reporting this.

-I like and respect Mel Gibson -

-Never believed all of the bad ink about him - so for me it's not necessary to spin Mel in a good/nice way.

KKKdevil

Mel is jst a drunk. i think this was staged for the cam. hopefully he will go away and spend his money

Truth

TMZ IS LATE. THIS WAS ALL OVER OTHER SITES FOR 2 DAYS NOW... SLOW NEWS DAY HARVEY??

Lilian Cristina Pires

How to say that a man that is a danger to the child!? Mel is a human being from big heart, sensitive. Love Mel Gibson as a brother. I'm proud to be your admirer.

jeepjeepwhat

Anybody else find it weird that a charity called MENDING Kids International organized an operation to SEPARATE conjoined twins? I thought mending meant to put back together.

Beverly

Mel... I always knew you had a heart. Wish TMZ would show more of these compassionate pics of the stars. Great Pic Mel <3

Alex

Well we all can agree that he is not selfish with his money.

Good job Mel!

Belinda

Cute picture. Thanks TMZ.

I hardly think this was staged. Looks like a very candid shot to me.

I think I can safely say that Mel doesn’t like paps. So I assume this taken from someone’s phone or taken from a distance. If Mel saw a sneaky pap pointing a camera at him, I think we would have gotten a dirty look instead.

Plus, I really don’t think Mel has to ‘stage’ being around children. Mel and Robyn have been doing this great charity stuff for many many years … and under the radar the whole time.

Even the haters have to admit …. Mel does really good things!

Bubbles The Chimp

Good work Mel Gibson. Keep it up. You are one caring schutzstaffel.

John

Mel Gibson is a racist..let's stop this nonsense. With the awww comments about Mel..racist then .racist now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments