Kanye West

People Look At Me Like I'm

ADOLF HITLER

8/8/2011 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_kanye_adolf_bn
Call him Air Fuhrer ... because this weekend, Kanye West compared himself to both Michael Jordan and Adolf Hitler during a performance in England.

West was performing at the Big Chill music festival Saturday night ... when he went on one of his signature rants ... this time focusing on the hardships of being so painfully misunderstood (see video below).

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f**king insane ... like I'm Hitler."

He continued, "One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did."

Moments later, Kanye suggested that he needed to be the MJ of music, "Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It's so much f**king going on in music right now and somebody has to make a f**king difference."

Michael Jordan and Hitler folks ... Michael Jordan. And Hitler.

Jedigirl

I just wish Kanye would become friends with Matt Damon and learn how to be outspoken but connect with the public. (Matt is very good at doing this) And learn to use his star power in a positive way. He has the potential he is just lost on how to express himself in a manner that the public can relate with. Instead of making a point he sound crazy and most of the public gets upset and mad.

judi

Stop being so fn weird and people will like you again.

Jedigirl

WhoCares

Memo to Kanye: People don't look at you like you're Hitler. They look at you like you're an idiot.

stratman

It's going to be absolutely hilarious what this guy does when the public decides they're bored with him and stops caring completely.

MaxYield

Kanye is such a little Bitch! He just wishes he could be in the company of the greats like Michael Jordan. He is sooo gay! You will never be considered a legend if all you do is Freaking cry all the time! What a BITCH!!!

sharmae

Maybe I would be more inclined to listen to what he has to say if he would clean up his language. He fails to realize that people CAN get their point across to others in a mature and articulate way without the use of the "F" word. But it seems like using that word especially is viewed as "cool", powerful, and acceptable in today's society. Something is wrong here, and I will not listen to anyone's point of view while they choose to use this disgusting language.

Trevis Miho

Hey, Michael Jordan WAS sporting a Hitler mustache a little while ago (had it on a Hane's commercial), maybe Kanye's onto something. Aaand, without even reading other posts, I guarentee people are talking about Kanye like he I******er. Michael Jordan & Hitler, TMZ, Michael Jordan & Hitler.

ABB

Yeah, he should really be the MJ of music, I mean the other MJ, let's have the good Doc vive him a massive dose of propofol!

Chris

It must be the shoes

johnnyray

So Hitler was misunderstood? like Kanye?

We still hate Hitler right? poor misunderstood Hitler...

Byecheck

I'm with the person you hear in the end... "shut the f#%k up!

Chris

Hitler did not have the ego that Kanye West does...

HMMMM

Are we honestly supposed to say "Poor misunderstood Kanye"? I mean, get real. The guy shows his butt every time he opens his mouth. Michael Jordan and Hitler? Come on, leave Michael Jordon out of it. West is irrelevant, no class, and has to push himself into the spotlight trying to make himself relevant. Isn't working, will never work. Go home, get some therapy, then stay home.

Spuchy

Don't give yourself that much credit, freak.

Someone PLEASE stop this idiot from ever speaking again.