Kid

My Arrest Was a Big MISTAKE

8/9/2011 6:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080911_kid_still

Christopher "Kid" Reid
was released from jail moments ago -- and according to the rapper, he's the victim of messy paperwork at the LAPD, telling TMZ ... while sporting a big grin ... his arrest today was merely a huge "clerical error."

But despite the alleged mix-up, Kid had no hard feelings on his way out of jail -- telling us, "I love L.A. Peace to the Po-Po."

Strokadellic

How come clerical errors never result in...oh I don't know...Tila Tequila's death, or something along this lines?

Strokadellic

And where the f*ck is this dude's two foot box hair cut?

Jodi

@ Strokadellic...I know. I don't wish death on nobody but that slut should have been put in jail for her drug use. I waiting for her to od.

He cut down his "eraser hairstyle"(my name for it) quite a while ago but I hope you're right Kid. We shall se if it was a clerical error or not....lol

thestupid

I didnt know Data from Star Trek: TNG was out and about.

shawn

dude looks sick, hey at least it was the white guy the first to get arrested

Ghost Rider

So I guess the real important question now in the world is will they be making a new House Party movie, my guess is no.

nof

Kid-Not-In-Play.

kelly

does this dude have the same skin disease michael jackson?

feebee

At least they gave him time to put on some foundation on his face before he walk out !

rhonda

I'm so glad that this turned out to be nothing. I was so worried for him. I've been following him and his career for decades now and anyone can look at him and tell that he is a good person.

Professor Chaos

I think the real news to come out of this whole thing is that Kid is still alive. Would have thunk that guy was dead since I haven't heard anything about him in at least 15+ years.
R.I.P. Play (I'll just continue to assume he's dead since I haven't heard anything about him in just as long)

Throwback kid

Hey TMZ! how many updates are you going to give us on this washed up nobody? No one cares about this guy or his no talent friend Play. Hey, 1992 called, they are looking for their hasbeens. Enough with this pasty faced clown already

Jess

I must be out of the loop on this one - who is this guy? I've never even heard of him, yet there's so many posts...

tellmeaboutit

I don't know who this turkey is, but it looks like it's been a long time since he was a "kid."

get a life ho

The LAPD making a mistake ?
Say it aint so .,,lol

A bully crap attitude and a high school diploma and welcome to the LAPD .,.,.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments