Bubba Smith 911

He's Not Answering the Door!

8/10/2011 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bubba Smith 911 Call
TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Bubba Smith's caretaker last week -- moments before the "Police Academy" star's body was discovered in his L.A. home.

Bubba's cause of death is still deferred, pending toxicology results.

Kathy

Why do we need to know this?

Julian

FIRST BITCHES!!

Bobcos

Hey Harvey and Charles, if you still take questions from here, what's with the morbid fascination with 911 calls on TMZ? Thanks.

Greg

Shame on people who don't pay respect. If it wasn't for Police Academy, movies from today would suck (some of them do) If it wasn't for Police Academy, comedians wouldn't have any inspiration. While there's hundreds of comments on news about Winehouse, Grammar, Bieber the lesbo and other stupid non-sense, this one only has 6. @Julian: I hope you have a daughter, 'cause if I ever find out that she is dead, I will gladly post a comment that says ''First'' If you don't have a daughter, then I want you to remember this comment when one of your relatives dies a painful death. @Kathy: Why don't you go ride some other gossip site's ****. If you ain't happy with this story, don't bother commenting. You must be fat 'cause you're always on this site. Pathetic.

Luke Warmwater

Nothing has been said about his family. Was he married, divorced, always single, gay? I notice it hasn't been mentioned.

StevenB

Why did he have a caretaker? Did he have Footballers Dementia or some other health problem?

And where is the usual ". . . survived by his brother, ex-wife, 4 kids," whatever?

Bad Motherhugger

Goodbye Bubba! Thank you for the joy and the laughter!

Koolfingaz

R.I.P. Bubba... Thanks for the laughs and entertainment

ballbuster1313

R.I.P Bubba. i still have your foot ball card that my dad gave me when i was 16. you will be missed