'Twilight' Actor

ALMOST Loses Audition

After Arrest

8/11/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0810_kiowa_gordon_getty_ex

"Twilight" actor Kiowa Gordon was on a road trip to L.A. for a big movie audition when he was arrested Monday morning -- and even though he missed the casting call ... sources say producers are willing to give him a second chance.

TMZ spoke with Kiowa's mom Camille -- nice lady -- who tells us Kiowa and his buddy were driving from Arizona to Hollywood so her son could try out for a non-Twilight movie on Monday afternoon.

As we previously reported, Kiowa's ride was pulled over for a routine registration check in Tempe -- and when the cop noticed there was an outstanding warrant out for Kiowa's arrest stemming from an incident in 2010, he was taken into custody.

But Kiowa MAY get a second chance at the movie -- because Hollywood sources tell us producers agreed to reschedule the audition after learning about Gordon's situation.

Kiowa was bailed out of jail Wednesday morning -- and we're told he'll once again attempt to travel to L.A. some time this week -- this time for a "Twilight" photo shoot.

0810_kiowa_gordon_footer

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

OMG!!!!! I just realized, I don't care........

northern gypsy

get the outstanding warrant sorted out...
move along everybody...nothing to see here !!!

Jackie

I am not an English speaker originally, but whoever wrote this article lack some writing skills.

"sources say producers are willing to give him a second chance"

"But Kiowa MAY get a second chance at the movie"

So what's the point of repeating?

RamHead

If I were producer I would not give him a second chance. He didn't miss the casting call because of cir****tances beyond his control. I can't imagine he didn't know about the outstanding warrant.

Cujeaux

You don't have to be a psychic to figure out this kid is as fruity as Freddy Mercury as well.

Home Skillet

He looks like "The Night Stalker / Richard Ramirez."

CelebJustice

This would be hilarious if it werent so umm... pathetic? Any other employer wouldnt even consider giving a second chance to someone who missed an interview because they were in jail.

AshleyBashley

Rly Kiowa. You're my forth fave out of the whole pack, and you do this. IDK you might jus get bumped up to third.
-TWILIGHT ALL DAY

JoJo

What the heck is a "routine registration check"? Is that code for driving while brown? Cops need a beeter reason to pull someone over and "run" them other than that.

coop666

So not gay

Bootanner

I met him and his mom before, she is really nice! Good call TMZ!