Camille Grammer

Apologizes to Kelsey Grammer

Over Small Penis Jab

8/12/2011 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_camille_grammer_bn
Camille Grammer realizes it really isn't all fair in love and war, because she now regrets the comment she made about Kelsey's junk.

As you know, Camille said -- referring to Kelsey -- "Big hands, big feet, big disappointment."

Now she's given TMZ a statement, trying to take it back:  "Some joking remarks I made to Kyle Richards got picked up and caused my ex-husband great embarrassment and for that I sincerely apologize.  While the media added words and blew it out of proportion, I acknowledge my part in this and regret my remarks."

But it's not all nice, because Camille goes on, complaining she wants to settle their differences "but Kelsey just seems to want to fight this."  Camille adds, "I offered a 50/50 physical split with joint custody and was soundly rejected."

Camille says, "Now he will only communicate through lawyers and others and I fear the message we're sending our children."

Small penis comments create big problems.

0811-camille-belittles-3-vid

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Camille_Grammer

I'M NOT SORRY. I JUST HAVE A BIG GAPING CANYON BETWEEN MY LEGS.

Rico

Ugly, shrill, big nosed, wrinkled obnoxious, stupid, vulgar, disgusting, greedy, untalented, grotesque harridan! I would not **** her with someone else's ****.

Lisa

This ugly gold digging pig should just shut up and go away. She has no skills or talent, she is just a vulgar whore who married a star.

Hecate

Look at that bony hag, it would be like screwing a skeleton, and you know she would never shut up, just nag on and on and on for eternity until you put a pillow over her face and held it there, to get some blessed peace.

who cares

If all she ever wanted was a big penis then why did she marry Kelsy and not Harvey Levin?

Sandra

Really?! Really?! So she doesn't think she making a comment about his penis in public sends a way worse message to their kids than he only talking to her through others?

Camille_Grammer

LOOK, if you slept with every rich arab man who offered you money, you would think a normal sized pen1s is small. I let these rich men stuff loaves of bread in my gash. Anything as long as they paid me. I love money!!!

Piper

She has a crotch like the Grand Canyon, she is a cheap hooker who screwed entire regiments and football teams, she is a notorious Hollywood skank and just needs to STFU and go back to the brothel.

wendy

she would not have sex with kelsey, for many yrs. i saw her on the view last yr, and barbara walters kinda stuck it to her, asking why she just didn't leave the marriage. she has some wierd probs with sex, perhaps kelsey should win an award for staying so long.

Tammy

Kelsey knew Camille was a card carrying memebr of the B_I_T_C_H club when he married her, and while I don't advocate having a super_b_i_t_c_h status like she does, I am in favour of most women having a membership. Now, she's exercisng her membership and there's suddenly a problem. Additionally, what exactly is wrong with 50/50 custoday of THEIR children?

MHdez

I guess she apologized before they started bringing up her past as an escort.

Bob

What a shallow bitch - "walk out? Help me find my car keys and we'll drive out!"

Kari

She is boring..so is he. Can TMZ stop stories about these people?

Grizelda

You could park a 747 in her **** and still have room to dance.

who cares

I cant remember a GF who didnt say i had a small penis after breaking up? I would bet almost all women talk **** about the size of their ex's penis once they split up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments