Michael Jackson Tribute Concert

We're Killing KISS

From the Roster

8/16/2011 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0816_gene_simmons_ex

The promoters of the Michael Jackson Tribute Concert have heard fans loud and clear -- Gene Simmons, who has accused Michael of being a pedophile, and his band KISS, have been dropped from the roster.

There was a flurry of criticism after TMZ posted a story ... that Gene said last year, "There is no question in my mind he molested those kids.  Not a doubt."

The promoters tell TMZ, "We have listened to Michael's fans and are grateful to have been alerted to these unfortunate statements by Gene Simmons.  Under the circumstances we fully agree that even though KISS is a band Michael admired we have no choice but to rescind our invitation to them to appear in our tribute concert."

The Estate had fired off a letter to the promoters yesterday, expressing their displeasure over KISS performing at the concert.

Glynn

Well he's right. Jackson was a pedophile.

Areader

Good decision to drop Chaim Weitz and his band!

jpalmettoguy

of course he was a pedophile. Truth hurts. What kind of idiot wouldn't think MJ was a child f*****? One in denial.

terry j vey

Oh well it is not like Gene needed the money anyways.Now we will hear another comment from him gurenteed

Ames

So what if he said that. It's a tribute to MJ's musical talent. I'm a huge MJ fan and there's not a doubt in my mind that he molested those kids either.

DD

Gene Simmons - Mr. I've "f@#$%! so many "women" has creditiblity? I wonder how of his one night stands were under age? He needs to stick to what he knows, sticking his disgusting tounge out and plastic surgery.

Tom Cruise

MJ was a homo and a pedophile...don't care what anybody says.

Badman003

Truth hurts doesn't it MJ fans!!

Niktini

hahaha Im sure KISS is deeply saddened by this

Friend?

Good news, thanks TMZ!

In my opinion Gene Simmons has no reason to stand in front of MJ fans at the Michael Jackson Tribute Concert!

Politico Pablo

Gene's entitled to his opinion, and he chose to seperate the man from his music. MJ fans should do the same.

CarneyIsGod

HAHAHAHAHA SERVES YA RIGHT GENE, now **** off, I actually used to like KISS' musi*****il you said MJ was a child molester...now I'd spit in your face if I ever saw you. Pig.

Abe

It good to kill Kiss because I agree with Gene...Michael Jackson WAS a child molester.

x

elvisfanhfx

Gee... They may want to review that list of performers closely. I'm sure Gene wasn't the only one with something to say back then. Since his death all his fair-weather friends are suffer memory loss for the 90s. All of a sudden he's a role model and worshipped again. Bah!