Anderson Cooper

ON-AIR BREAKDOWN

Over Poop Joke

8/18/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081811_ridiculist_still

It took one simple, little poop joke ... and suddenly, Anderson Cooper was transformed into a giggly little schoolgirl LIVE ON CNN.

Pretty funny stuff.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

juliana

i like ur effort dear

dee

Well he can laugh all over me honey hes a dolllllllllllllll

Whateverbytch

wow he's fem...sounds like a 14 yr old girl

MzKROQ

Man, whats this guy smokin?!

CoriLove

I watched this yesterday and I'm STILL laughing today! Too funny!

spyke

As much as I dislike this guy, his gigglefit was really funny. Have you ever been in a situation where you get the giggles and just can't stop in spite of being in public? it's embarrassing as hell but funny.

JLo on Steroids

I remember watching anderson in high school on CHANNEL 1 NEWS. still awesome as ever

Louise Collett

That is the cutest thing ever...!

MrRedwine

I got the joke, but it was Cooper's laugh that killed me. Sounds like he smoked a joint before the show started.

Chad

I love his laugh. So Cute. We need more funny stuff on tv like this!

CarrieLynn

hahaha totally putting that on my Facebook wall

gidget

anderson,
my son was bullied for being short...broke my heart, as a mother, but he did not commit suicide. There should not be legislation dictating against bullying. There has been life long bullying throughout time for being different. I was bullyied for being flat chested.. I think the children that take their own lives is horrific for the families they leave behind, however I do believe with a support system at home, a child should feel so alone as to take give up completely. Let us not legislate this problem, but educate parents on how to empower our young.

DRAKULL

For a long time now i keep hearing about this name( KURDS ) and I was curious if any one can answer this question For me are they people ,Human or are they considered a sort of spic is
that every one is trying to get rid off. and if they are "Human" why are they being Killed by the IRAQIS, IRANIANS, And now the Turks are sending Thousands of troops to kill them again and not one word. From any government or so called Media Journalists Human rights society animal rights society The Israelis ( NEVER AGAIN TO NO HUMAN )not the U.N they will just give them up to be Murdered. WHY IS EVERY ONE BEING SO QUIET ABOUT THIS. Yours Truly ZEF

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7