Kat Von D

'LA Ink' CANCELLED

8/18/2011 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-kat-von-d-2BN
TLC has had enough of Kat Von D -- the network has announced her reality show "LA Ink" has officially been canceled.

A rep for TLC just released a statement, claiming, the network "has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last." The final episode will air next month.

The rep adds, "The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D's journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles."

The show originally premiered in 2007 -- and got a small ratings boost last month, after Kat split from Jesse James. But apparently it wasn't enough.

update_bar
1:55 PM: Kat posted a statement on Twitter claiming SHE made the decision to end "L.A. Ink" ... not TLC ... and insinuates the network is spinning the truth to make her look bad.

Kat writes, "I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being 'cancelled.' Thanks @TLC."

karen darvin

yes,start changing the trash once in awhile, time or at least some new garbage..next please Goddess, Kardashians.Pweeze they go away now

CutTheCrap

I totally called this! She is a diva and a true C*nt. Oh Kat, I love how you tweet your damage control. Don't lie, you got cancelled and it was totally coming. especially after that interview you threw a fit over..good riddance. Yay for NY Ink.

Shane Boy & Luke are much better artists than you.

Ann

I don't believe one bit that it was she who decided not to do the show anymore. Whatever.

CelebJustice

THANK YOU TLC!!! First Kate now Kat. I may even take you off my blocked channels :)

rebelle

good! im so sick of that played out old whore! i never watched the show and shuddered when people compared me to her or asked if we were sisters...not all tattooed people are related. im not a mannish fugly bitch who has no loyalty or respect for the sanctity of other peoples marriages. ewww! i can remove my tattoos, but she cant remove her face or sourpuss look at me attitude!

Mags

Maybe Kat DID decide not do the show. I believe her and Jesse will be back together if they aren't already. Now she can move and set up shop in Austin.

Bad Motherhugger

When did Joan Rivers get a neck tattoo and dye her hair black?

Seriously, that picture is BRUTAL!

Olivia

FANTASTIC, HOPE SHE IS
GOOOOOOOOOOOOONE FOR EVER!
WHAT GARBAGE T V.

Tracy

Umm TLC made you.
How about thanks for that TLC, ungrateful celebutards.

Dre

Her shoe sucked anyways . Plus as soon as she started to get a little publicity, her head got to Big and her Ego took over oh well.

Nancy

Now she's saying she quit before they axed the show. Really? REALLY? Kinda like how she split with Jesse after Jesse split with her??

Timmy Boy

Face it Kat. Tats are no longer cool, and you're stuck with them.
I never watched 1 episode. I believe it was cancelled.

Mike

...so Kat says it wasn't cancelled, but TMZ put "cancelled" in their headline. Great work, TMZ.

KristieD

Suprised they haven't posted yet that her engagement to Jesse James is back on. Already wearing the ring.

Good riddance!

And you're not a nazi either...riiiight.