Kat Von D

'LA Ink' CANCELLED

8/18/2011 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-kat-von-d-2BN
TLC has had enough of Kat Von D -- the network has announced her reality show "LA Ink" has officially been canceled.

A rep for TLC just released a statement, claiming, the network "has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last." The final episode will air next month.

The rep adds, "The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D's journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles."

The show originally premiered in 2007 -- and got a small ratings boost last month, after Kat split from Jesse James. But apparently it wasn't enough.

update_bar
1:55 PM: Kat posted a statement on Twitter claiming SHE made the decision to end "L.A. Ink" ... not TLC ... and insinuates the network is spinning the truth to make her look bad.

Kat writes, "I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being 'cancelled.' Thanks @TLC."

tristanleighc

UUHHHH tmz where the eff u at? i just read that jesse confirmed the two were back together, and before i threw up all over i myself i turned to you to confirm... i see nothing!

kat

Didn't she blame distance for the reason she split from Jesse. So a month later she decides to quit the show....I don't think so

Leslie

I miss Miami Ink. I enjoyed L.A. Ink for the first season, but then the others ladies left and that extremely annoying Aubry came on. They lost me as soon as she joined the show. There is annoying and there is intolerable and I could never tolerant that girl. I haven'*****ched it since.

Patrick

Disbar Baez and Rebarb Casey, these Clowns need to leave the Circus!

terry

now if they would just cancel " Tattoo School " It would be great !!

Shawn

ha-ha, she should have begged Corey not to go, he was the one person that made the show watchable. He was a really nice guy!

me

why is it that Kat always sounds so bitter? I like her, but i can't stand her being so bitter.

tK

who is she?
ohh right, shes the one that got ****** by all the rockstars. what a hag.....

Mike

...so even though Kat says she quit - it wasn't cancelled, TMZ still put "cancelled" in the headline. Great journalism, TMZ.

americangirl

I'm sad to see LA INK cancelled, there has been a lot of great tattoo artists on that show. It was interesting to see the reason's that people get tattoo's. I will miss Kat
and the professional artist's great work.

Flying Blind

By Anna Chan

Did exes Jesse James and Kat Von D just announce their reunion online? On Thursday, the pair both tweeted photos of themselves wrapped in each others arms.

grams

Thank God. only watched because of Cory. Turned to total trash after she **** on him. Oh but but I should have known that would happen after she got done using Ami in Miami. A friend you don't want to have. Good by to bad trash

floknowsbest

Thank God!!! Who cares about that nasty bitch!

patrica breen

the network cancelled the show! period! now matbe you might have to find out you have no talent!

stargazer

Oh and of course she & Jesse are back together now. There's no longer a reason for them to pretend to be broken up. A mutual friend of hers & mine told me that they've been trying to shop a reality show of their own for about 6 months or so. Not going to happen considering how badly her show was doing and how many people dislike both of them. S***, that's for sure.