PETRA ECCLESTONE

Get Candy's Old Stuff

Out of My Mansion!

8/18/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-candy-Hilton-&-Hyland
Petra Ecclestone
is purging her $85 million mega-mansion of everything reminiscent of Candy Spelling ... from the expensive chandeliers to fireplaces and even wall lights ... TMZ has learned.

Ecclestone recently invited 4 major antique dealers to check out the 57,000 square foot Holmby Hills mansion and bid on anything they could move out of the place.

Sources closes to the situation tell TMZ ... Petra was NOT a fan of the way the home looked when Candy was living there ... and now she's on a mission to rid the place of everything from the Spelling era so she can start over from scratch.

One of the dealers invited in to the antique event was Jan's & Co. Fine French Antiques -- which picked up several Baccarat crystal chandeliers, a 19th century Edwardian style marble fireplace, the set of 4 French Louis XV style gilt-bronze wall lights from the dining room ... and more.

In total, we're told Jan's walked away with close to $1,000,000 in goods.

TheHOLETruth

I will never envy or desire to live in a crib that huge. I'm certain the money was earned by someone, and they are entitled to live as big or small as their ego needs to validate themselves.

BrAnBa

Well, they have the money and they want to flaunt it. Good luck to them! No envy on my side. BUT, knowing the situation in Hollywood - all the homeless, poor people in the other end of town - would it have hurt a lot to auction out the not-wanted bling-bling stuff and then donate the money to the people of Hollywood? The OTHER people!

janet

prooves once again money does not equate class.

barb

That is one ugly ass place

PokerStar

Bernie Ecclestone runs the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Europe. All Petra had to do was be born.

I hope she shares some of that wealth with the needy in the world.

Sloane

would have enjoyed going through the house myself just to check out everything-had to have been amazing
conspicous consumption at it's best in
"the house that Aaron built"

ace11

Party time for Petra at the former Spelling estate

dee

You go girl I love dumpster diving so let me know when u throw it all in the trash.

Laughing & Pointing

She's a tacky stupid Russian bioch!

villenuv27

Her dad is bernie Eccelstone, the 80 year old commercial rights holder for Formula-1. He's currently under investigation for bribery and I think some other things related to how he acquired the rights to F1 some years back. Looks to me like he's hiding some money under her name and investments. He's not stupid...

spyke

Nothing unusual about this. Most people renovate when they buy a new home, this is just on a MUCH bigger scale. It would be an awesome project if you had that kind of money.

Bill Leslie

I'm really hating on this worthless untalented spoiled rich kid. The super-rich who've actually done something in their lives is one thing - entitled brats are another.

C

who cares? Also, that stuff is NOT !!!!! worth 1,000,000. Jan's & Co. are liars and KNOWN con men in the antique business.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3