The Situation

Calling BS on A&F

8/19/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
081911_situation_inf_v2_still
The Situation
is personally calling out Abercrombie & Fitch over their phony "We'll Pay You to Not Wear Our Clothes" offer ... claiming no one from A&F ever called him ... but he's totally up for a deal!!

Sitch was chillin' in his Ferrari in Jersey yesterday when he told a photog, "Nobody's contacted me in any way ... and that's pretty crazy, you're gonna pay someone NOT to wear something? Call me up man!"

When asked if he'd still support the clothing company, Sitch quipped, "I mean, their sweatpants are cool with me ... but I don't think people are supporting THEM any more ... I heard their stock dropped pretty badly."

AntiSocialForum.com

Get over yourself grease ball

Bubbles The Chimp

We can only hope Mike pulls a Ryan Dunn.

Ashley

What a douche this guy is...He isn't even remotely attractive and treats women like dog poo. I can't wait to see Ronnie knock this guy out.

lisa

who cares?

Ann

What a total clown. I love the comment that he "heard" their stock dropped. Really buffoon, you "heard" this and you are honestly arrogant enough to think it was because of you? It was a coincidence, get over yourself! Ask this clown if he can even explain the stock market and you would get a blank look. So please, don't think give yourself that much credit. Go back to doing what you do best......nothing. Can't wait for his 15 minutes to be up.

Rock-it

I can't stand the fact that this guy is rolling in it, all for being a complete douche. The guy is a twit and the way he treats women - AND THEY GO FOR IT - makes me sick. Petty, I know - but those nasty double jointed looking fingers of his are so gross too. Of course we have to see them in any picture they take of him as he seems to always be pointing at the camera or pointing at his stomach.

tenley

That guy is just fug. Don't want to see him 10 years from now.

tenley

Also, who are these f*cking moron reporters who somehow failed to notice that the top front-page story the past few days has been the massive DOW drop across the board?

Janson

i bet he called the paparazzi on himself.

AyeJay

They usually people who are as ****y as Michael is because they have insecurities. I bet his insecurities are that he's 30 and looks 50, and probably has a small penis. He isn't even attractive to be ****y, he pushes himself onto women they don't come onto him like he makes it seems like. He looks like a grandpa and flirts like a child molester. Plus you're 30 Michael, grow the f-ck up and stop f-cking around.

pimpc

All you HATERS get off his jock..Yall just jealous!! Keep doin what you do son!! Treat em like they supposed to be treated!! play on playa!!

floknowsbest

Someone pays this douche lord enough to drive a Ferrari!?!? His 15 minutes of fame is gonna roll on by, can you imagine what that is going to look like parked outside a trailer home? LOL

McG

A & F is also loving all this free publicity, yes it's only in the entertainment headlines, but those readers are the demographic they want!

Landshark

I tune in everyday to TMZ hoping to see a pic of the SITCH and his Ferrari split in half by a telephone pole.

Shanky Dog

Only in America one can go from driving a 84 Trans AM to a Ferrari from a reality show!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments