« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

RAKING in the Cash

On Her Wedding Day

8/20/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819-kris-kim-money-getty
Kim Kardashian doesn't do anything for free (get your mind out of the gutter) so it only figures her wedding day would be a HUGE pay day for Kim K.

People magazine won the bidding war for exclusive wedding day photos, says The Hollywood Reporter, to the tune of $1.5 MILLION.

The trade says Kim and hubby-to-be Kris Humphries also raked in $300,000 for the engagement announcement back in May and $100,000 from OK! mag for bridal shower pics.

We thought weddings were supposed to cost money?

0131_celeb_weddings_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

alletis

Money hungry publicity whore. They don't even look like they like each other. They are not Hollywood Royalty....they don't do anything, they are a waste of space.

Areader

Nothing is sacred to the Kardashians! I'm hoping the paparazzi will somehow be able to scoop the wedding and take tons of pictures and video....now that would be funny!....Best wishes Kimmy & Krissy!

Katers

It's interesting how I've worked all of my life since the age of 16, at legitimate jobs, and still live in an apartment. Yet, this tool has hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy things that aren't necessary to survive. Interesting....

Anthony

Pretty amazing how this country works. Decent looking girl has sex with a black dude and sells the tape and now she is worth millions. I give her a lot of credit, her and her whole family played that whole thing out perfectly. Her father helped to get a double murderer off the hook, if not for him her sex tape would be worth nothing as the interent is full of sex tapes. She should visit his grave every day and thank him.

ani

I just don't get who actually watches their show. I only read negative comments about them so who are these people who contribute to their reality tv life span? And $1.5 million, are you serious???? for photos? They don't need more money. They have enough. There are starving people out there who have to sleep on a dirty ground in the freezing cold.

lisa

So much for People magazine being a reputable magazine.

Harveys boyfriend

Save some money for the divorce Phat Kim.

Barbara McCafferty

What is wrong with these people - with the country suffering like it is and these magazines are paying the kind of money they are paying for photos. Why not give it to a better cause? Are they going to pay for the divorce photos too?

Sandra

So pathetic as this woman is famous for nothing and I suggest this so called wedding is a publicity stunt!!

gemini81

Donate the money to charity like a REAL celeb would, you dumb bitch.. I can't wait until no one cares about your fat, skanky ass anymore.

Katers

I predict a MAJOR EARTHQUAKE in the next few weeks in California. Hopefully, it will take ALL of these losers with it. Including the Kardashians, Lohans, and every money-hungry idiot. Go GOD!

Jodi

This will be my last comment about this sham wedding on this blog or any other blg. I will not give this pretentious display of wealth another minute of my energy. It's nothing wrong with having wealth but it's all in how you use it.

The K's are ghetto whose mom pimped them all out and got lucky. They are not royalty and will never be.

This is a circus not a marriage ceremony. It's about how we can show off, how much we can make and how much publicity we can get off this "marriage" and a possible spin off show.

The TRUE meaning of joining two people together in matrimony is absent from this ridiculous show of "see how over the top I can be".

I definitely won'*****ch this on TV. I stopped watching their other shows a long time ago.

JUstin

This has nothing to do with her Father . Please people , Stop with that nonsense ..lol- it's all Kim .K and RAY .J . Believe it or not , but America has a secret fascination with interracial couples esp. black men with white women, don't ask me why , they just do..Kris was smart enough to recognize it and has absolutely capitalize on it in tune of $68 million/year..And have you noticed the shows on E !!? Ahem " the couples " . Yeah , E!! is pimping that game too.

Joey

MOST HO'S OR HO-BAGS ARE ALWAYS MAKING MONEY AND SHE IS NO EXCEPTION. I HOPE THAT HE HAD A PRENUP DONE. WHAT IS TEH OVER AND UNDER ON HOW LONG IT WILL LAST?

mark

i would actually pay a reasonable amount of money if it was to guarantee that i would never see or hear from or about the kardashian clan ever again!