The Kim Kardashian Wedding Menu

What Would You Rather?

8/21/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_kardashian_menu_splash_2
Judging from the menu above, the guests at Kim Kardashian's wedding dined on a fine meal last night -- but the question is ...

Jenny

Cannot believe all, you jealous bastards out there, especially "BABY K". Get a grip ******* and a life. haha.

some guy

Tomatoes, truffles, chicken.

Tray

This is why America is so fat!! They would pass up real food for CRAP!!!

INEKA

HMMM for us everyday people...the menu salad add tomatoes, basil,cheese, chicken,potatoes, brussel sprouts, spaghetti, surely sounds like dinner I have made for my husband. What is so very special about this...OH just the fancy names...

Seveen

she served chicken - lol

lanie

She has the personality of a banana peel - absolutely no charisma or charm or talent... or anything.

I think RYAN SEACREST is the biggest axx alive - for forcing this chick on us. She was a Hilton hanger-on that leaked her own sex tape and was going nowhere, until Seacrest decided to pollute the public and give them 900 Kardashian shows. I wish every single one of those awful people would go away, especially Kris and Kim.. Talentless, fame w/ores with no substance or character. Disgusting.

dreamon

It's Hollywood people. A lot of them don't eat red meat, so chicken is a good compromise. You'd really need to see the presentation to comment.

Anyone who would rather eat McD's instead of this is a fat lard ass or can't read.

Christina

Okay, I've graduated from college and swear that I am literate but I can barely read some parts of the menu. Too fancy is sometimes not good.

Candice

This isn't menu related but I just had to say it. They showed on E! Kim getting out of the water after looking for her diamond earring. HER BUTT WAS HUGE, not huge in a "I am fine way" but huge like I am going to weigh 300 pounds soon say. As soon as Kim as a baby, her body is going to balloon up like an exercise

Hollie

both are toxic

BarrysConspiracyWorld

The problem with her menu is that it gives you a big ass. Speaking of asses...check out the scams pulled on us at Barry's Conspiracy World.

ManiacalZebra

For a wedding that was supposed to be super expensive, they sure cheaped out on the menu.

staceyflnative

Too Funny Baby K....you need to write for TMZ

Tammy

Did she write this menu in-between botox treatments, how can anyone read what it says.................she is such a low class piece of tra***** goes to show you money can't buy class.

Tammy

You can't even read the menu it, did she pay extra for the terrible printing. Stupid, Stupid girl I gave it less than a year and it will be over.