The Kim Kardashian Wedding Menu

What Would You Rather?

8/21/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_kardashian_menu_splash_2
Judging from the menu above, the guests at Kim Kardashian's wedding dined on a fine meal last night -- but the question is ...

Eastender

Hey Kim - the 80's phoned and they want their menu back. I'd rather have McDonalds!

Linda

All I noticed on one line was "Buffalo...Chips".

Eh, maybe they should have thought that through.

jeff

More proof Americans are fat lazy swine...WTF McDonalds over Kim K's wedding menu???? Really?

Calonzap

Notice whose name is first at the bottom of the invitation.......and that's the way it's always going to be.

Isaiah

How much food did that brontosauras khloe eat at the wedding?

Rocco

Brussel sprouts for 400 ? Not sounding like a good idea to me.

Jeff Dunetz

There was no Kosher option?

bagladey

I'm surprised by that really CHEAP, unexciting menu.

justme80013

BabyK nailed it. KK is a worthless-no talent-botox infused GASH!!

Marianne

I am absolutely speechless that she served CHICKEN!

Vanessa

At least McD's will fill me up...truffles won't cut it.

Michelle

Baby k. said it all! Must be a hollywood insider. Only someone close would know the truth. Hollyhood is such a joke. Use to live there. not reality. everything must come to an end eventually. Kim, her mom, bruce, her brother and sister better enjoy it while it last.

jaye

Lest anyone forget who's the man in this family, it's KIM and Kris bitches! He's whipped.

Michelle

One one episode when Koutney and her mother were shopping for decor to furnish her new mansion, Kourtney didn't even know what topiary was. Kris was also clueless. Remember that Kris was a "Flying Waitress" prior to marrying Mr. Kardashian. She's not well bred, hence the common actions of her daughters. The menu reflects the beverlyhillbillyness of the whole atrocity aka Kim's wedding.

Artgirl67

CC - Fashion Icon Definition: Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
Which is also a matter of opinion.
Much like your reaction to my comment and the forum for which I was speaking my opinion should be just as valid and treated just as that, my opinion. Obviously if there wasn't a niche market for the Kardashian’s then TMZ wouldn't be reporting anything on them. So ummm... yea there you go.