Crystal Harris

I Want My Own Reality Show!

8/22/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819_crystal_harris-EX_02
Here's a shocker -- the chick who ditched Hugh Hefner days before their wedding is now trying to shop her own reality show around town ... and even more shocking, there's actual interest.

TMZ has learned ... Crystal Harris already has meetings set up with a few different networks ... hoping to land a deal.

We're told the premise behind the show (beyond just the fact that she's hot) will focus on her struggle to find a career after burning the richest bridge she will ever have.

Did we mention that she's hot?

0808_a_playboy_bunnies_footer

JUstin

Well , Get in line and have you black athlete in Hand ..lmao

EatMe

Wow, yet another dime-a-dozen, bleached blonde vacuous, soulless, self absorbed waste-of-life mannequin that some TMZ staffer is trying to push on us as 'hot'.

Boring and sad

aquanet

She let her cash cow go. NEXT! Perhaps she can make an appearance on Dr Phil's show when they have a segment of attention whoring golddiggers

wasted days and wasted nights

Hef tried to put a ring on it and she said no, no, no. And now, somehow, he has found a couple of more young women of the blonde persuasion. I guess there is a television show for Crystal in there somewhere.

lisa

I have a tough time understanding why this girl gets such a tough rap.I personally give her alot! of credit for NOT going thru with the wedding.She was true to herself and it took alot of courage to do that.

bunny

I rather watch a reality show featuring Casey Anthony than this talentless whore.

cindy

She doesn't look that "hot" to me...TMZ.

Sandra

What a joke!! I agree with Cartman !!

Wrath

You ridiculous see-through fame whore. This story played itself out before it even began. Pretty young white blonde takes advantage of horny old man - How new and exciting ! Unheard of !

Justin

IF anybody is dumb enough to pick this piece of **** show up they will personally tank their network. Please do not show that dirty cheating gold digging whores succeed. This bitch should be working at McDonalds as per her talents.

CelebJustice

Is anyone really interested in anything this money grubbing c$#t is selling?

mark

i'd rather watch the grass grow than this stinky bag of plastic.

cindyloo

She's hot? Serious????

LittleBIt

I was waiting for this to happen. Stupid, young, money-hungry, fame whore b*tch hooks up with Hugh Hefner. Then, OOPS, no, I dont want to marry this wrinkled old man and I'm outta here. BUT . . . . now that people know who I am, I wouldn't mind a reality show.
Hey loser, nobody cares!!! Nobody wants to see your face and you are basically N-O-B-O-D-Y!!!! Just crawl back into the hole you crawled out of to get with Hef.

Gina

Plz she sucks, i vote NO. I wouldn'*****ch it...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments