David Letterman

Kirstie Alley's Earth-Shakingly Fat

8/24/2011 10:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082411_alley_letterman_still

David Letterman ain't above cracking a fat joke ... and last night he went after Kirstie Alley ... blaming the East Coast earthquake on the "Fat Actress" star's workout regimen.

sh

I saw that last night and did not like it. Kirstie is so pretty and she is funny, smart and so entertaining. And she is not fat now. Dave, lay off.

Sandra

Like Letterman but his comments about Kirstie were not funny and came off as mean spirited!!

Murphman

Im so old that I remember when he used to be funny.

3Storms

He's not above fat jokes but one thing that is definitely above him is class.

He should go back to banging interns and worrying about jihadists wanting him dead

karen

He is from my hometown and I am ashamed of his arrogance and uncaring attitude.
He's the man who bargained with young girls on his staff for sex, although he is married, but he has the gall to insult anyone for a physical problem?
Get over yourself and remember your roots, Dave.

Jennyy

Not only is Kirstie maintaining her weight loss she continues to lose more. She looks fantastic for a 60 year old woman. You look like an 80 year old man Dave. What's up with that?

Lala

OMG... isn't DL like a THOUSAND YEARS OLD??? Time to PUNCH YOUR TICKET DAVID... you are NOT FUNNY... I have NEVER been a fan... NEVER will be a fan... he's just CREEPY...

Angela

He's still making Kirstie jokes??? I guess he should start doing Nixon jokes too.

fahgettaboutit

The quake was caused by Letterman's joke falling flat on the floor. THUD!!!

justme

Yet another douchebag whose heart should give out already!! He's not funny at all!

CountryGal

I think David Letterman hires people to tear up the studio and make death threats so he can stay in the news. Homeboy is NOT funny at all, not to mention he's a libtard.

trbrmaharg

A Fat Joke? Are you kidding me? What year is this? The next thing you know he'll be dusting off some old Milton Berle jokes or such. C'Mon Dave, move your mysoginistic butt into this century! Or at least get new material. No wonder I don'*****ch his show.

RW

There was no earthquake......it was the founding fathers all turning over in their graves!

lily

That is just uncalled for. And you are Mr. Perfect?

AntiSocialForum.com