David Letterman

Kirstie Alley's Earth-Shakingly Fat

8/24/2011 10:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082411_alley_letterman_still

David Letterman ain't above cracking a fat joke ... and last night he went after Kirstie Alley ... blaming the East Coast earthquake on the "Fat Actress" star's workout regimen.

eve from eden

I think it was him screwing his interns. Thats the only way they can keep their job.

noneofyourbusiness

Maybe that gap in his teeth is getting wider and affecting his old ass brain. I'm honestly suprised he has lasted this long on TV.

Chuck

Lettermen remains one of the most unfunny people on TV. He is an old grouchy jerk.

jessup

Is this pervert still sleeping with his hired help? A real great husband and family man. This is why Johnny Carson passed him over. No Class! I'm a comedian (put down artist)
I can curse the world. You can not touch me.

Glenda

Letterman is so pathetic...he can't beat Jay Leno so he takes his frustrations out on women. This of course makes him feel like a ''man'' instead of a s***bag.

nick

He apologized to her not even a couple of weeks ago, I figured that was a promise not to make fun of her anymore. David letterman is troll, I don'*****ch him anyway.

norlene gleaton

I liked David L. but not anymore. There was no sence in the "Fat attack". I do not plan to watch him ever again.

Mikey-O

Dave's a douc**

Leila

Come on Dave - no need to be mean! You're a funny guy and can make us laugh without insulting someone because of their weight. Give Kirstie the credit she deserves - she's got a lot of great qualities and who cares of she's not some skinny broad. Best to think twice before you speak.

Kathy

Dave was at his best when he used to wear khakis and white tennis shoes on his show--before he made billions and bought those expensive suits.

mon

isnt't David letterman, the man with the fat and ugly wife? Kirstey is beautiful!!

Q

He's an introverted near hermit like freak. He hides in CT, his Montana ranch and St Barts---never seen in public, never appearing anywhere. He's limoed to and fro with security surronding him--he's lost touch, a long time ago. He's a miserable, miserly old creep now who thinks he knows politics. All he really knows is how to build a secret loft above the studio where he sexually harrassed and had sex with young aspiring awe struck interns. His father was a Florist. I think he resented that his whole life. Hurry home to your fortified mansion and lock yourself in for the night Dave. He'd get kooties if he ever engaged with the real people.

Dr

That was just a rude comment by Letterman. Notice he started making jokes about Jihad after he increased his security. What a P*ssy! What would be funny is if they did cut his tongue out! That would be much more funny than his "jokes".

cloe

i don't think he is funny at all. what a jerk!

Fat Mike

Fat people should be ashamed of themselves. Before telling me I'm wrong, please explain why are there no fat people in Ethiopia.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments