Will Smith & Jada

Romantic Beach Date in Malibu

THE PHOTO

8/24/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_will_jada_laughing_TMZ_EX2Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith were laughing together during a romantic brunch at the beach in Malibu ... and TMZ has the photos to prove it!

0824_will_jada_laughing_TMZ_3Sources at Bob Morris' Beach Cafe tell us the two rolled in for omelettes and coffee this morning and left around 11 AM. No kids, no fighting ... just breakfast.

We're told the two seemed "happy and normal" -- and the pictures of Jada laughing seems to back that up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

albert gimba

those who are miking Rumors about will and jaddeh are criminals in nature

Eisy

Well, you heard it here. They're LAUGHING.

RASHEED LATEEF

I think the media has cross the line again Jada and Will are in love and have a strong relationship. I'm in the business also and I think the media needs to stop and think...Hollywood families are very hard to keep together without this maddness....

chowardseaman

Come on people! He is an amazing actor and so is she. They are a happy couple, cant they just go out once and a while and enjoy each others company without kids and away from the house. There is nothing wrong with this picture and nothing is wrong with there marriage. They seem like a perfectly happy couple to me.

Seeing is believing

I'm so glad I got to see this. I was devastated upon hearing this near break-up. Kudos TMZ for crack-pot reporting

ann

Please people, get a life, and leave the Smith's alone, it's their business, and if they did decide to split, it's still their business. They're probably laughing at all the idiots who have no life to the point they care about what happens to theirs. Just laughable!!!

L. Estevan

Give me a break leaving Will Smith American sweet heart for that ...... Jara is not crazy

brock

let me tell you something people there is none of ya bixwax in there business.....you guys a commenting a as bad as those magzine people cause story like that makes rumors and rumors bring money to them....acting like some village old granny spreading rumors around caz thats the only thing they can do...get a life

L. Weinstein

Hollywood is so dull these days. What ever happened to Lindsey Low-han and ****ney Beers?

L. Weinstein

bbbooorrrriiinnnnggggg!!

SweetNsoFLyy

I hope Will & Jada can work it all out. ❤ Absolutely love them, and all they've done for schools in poor communities. Many blessings and HOPE to their family...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6