Will Smith and Jada

Marriage Trouble

8/24/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_EX_03

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are having significant problems in their marriage, but they have NOT made a decision to separate ... at least not yet -- this according to sources connected with the couple.

Reports have been swirling that the couple has separated.  We're told it's "definitely a possibility" but they haven't pulled the trigger.  In fact, we've learned Will, Jada and their kids are going away together soon -- as a family.  Our sources would neither confirm nor deny if the trip is a last ditch effort to save the relationship.

We also asked our sources about the somewhat curious statement from Will and Jada, that their marriage is "intact."  Specifically, why didn't they go the more traditional PR route and say they're still in love and committed to each other?  Our sources privately said, the language was carefully constructed.

Stay tuned ...

0824_will_jada_smith_footer

Milky

I probably never helped at he was gay and she was a lesbian.

Throwback kid

I guess an annoying wife with a face like a man just is not for the Fresh Uncle Tom anymore

john

looks like harvey levin doesn't want to pay for spell check

that porche comes first i guess

MunkyMcgee

I figured she'd be hittin Sherman Klump

jd

She fell in love with Marc Anthony while working on set with him on Hawthorne and Jennifer Lopez left Marc.

Whatever

Let's not rip on the TMZ staff for their spelling errors. We've seen them on TV and can pretty much guess that they can't spell. And they don't use spellcheck. Next.

This story is so freaking boring. Will Smith and Jada Smith please, just ignore all the reports and either stay together or break your damn selves up. We don't care! Honestly, your lives are more important that the lives of people going through the pain of no money or no job or losing a house.

Sue Pane

Leave them alone. GIve them a fighting chance without publicity!

Nico

It seems to me when others are in turmoil,trials and tribulation....folks rally around to see what hits the fan next. what happend to "I hope they are able to work things out" or pray for a family that is going through...nothing good will come to anyone wishing, wanting or be an on-looker of peoples problems and cheering for it to fail....I'm just saying.

Mosi

I think she is the challenge~~Will Smith is cool~Jada Pinkett is in love with Tupac~~I am surprised he carried her this long~~do your thing Will~~

paul

I pray this not TRUE.................

JO

Can you imagine if Marc & Jada hooked up? lol

peter persons

This is the problem with America. How is this news and who gives a ****. People have marriage problems all the time. Just thinks of all the soldiers that get killed and not a mention. This dumb ass country cares more about the smiths

Ibey

TMZ! Looks like a fool because within a few hours Will and Jada along with their kids - responded to the false allegations. TMZ not so credible as one would think?

Miche

Will Smith has conducted himself in Hollywood's weird world with the utmost integrity. I knew when they started flogging their kid's into the starlight they were having conflicts

alludoiswiiine

I just don't get how some of you poor souls can have such strong negative comments about a family of people that you don't even know personnally.OMG, its like "mob mentality." Are your lives that miserable that it gives you pleasure to always and I mean always make hateful comments? Life is too short.I'm guessin that you spend your days gettin all work up over someone elses life.Check behind the doors in your own home before commenting on 3rd or 4th hand info.Heck,why should you care even if came from Will or Jada, its their life their family.I could just say that you sound evil and jealous but Im sure you're not.PEACE,LOVE and HAPPINESS TO ALL! and I forgot CALM DOWN and RELAX ITS GOING TO BE OK. LOL