Denise Richards

Welcome to Charlie's Neighborhood!

8/26/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_denise_charlie_ex
Charlie Sheen
truly believes in one BIG happy family, because TMZ has learned he's moving Denise Richards into a home a stone's throw from where he lives.

Denise is moving into the home Charlie purchased earlier this year from movie mogul Mike Medavoy, located six houses down from where Charlie lives, in the same gated community.

Our sources say Charlie and Denise are now getting along reasonably well, and Charlie's primary motivation is that he wants to spend more time with their two kids. Some of Denise's stuff has already been moved in, and we're told she and the kids will begin living there in a week or so.

But it doesn't end there.  We've also learned ... Charlie is looking to purchase a third home in his gated community for Brooke Mueller and the twins.

Charlie is truly a family man ... a multiple family man.

0826_charlie_denise_footer

nof

Rod Stewart wrote "Reason To Believe" for Charlie.

Boo Hoo

Big Love the reality show is coming soon.

Jodi

I been reading over the comments and a lot of people are saying this story is not true and Denise is renovating her own house which she plans to move into shortly.

Waiting for a follow-up on this story TMZ. Is it true or not?

buckee71

Reading a lot of these post....what is wrong with most of you...its seems that no one wants him to be ok again... most of you on here seem like you want him to fail. Why? everyone deserves a second, third or even a forth chance, especially when there are children involved.

Jan

Charlie is a Hugh Hefner want-a-be.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Freaks. Not even cool freaks like Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix. Just like, Michael Jackson freaks.

yo

I want Charlie to be OK.
But he is not.
If he wants to be OK, he needs to stop spouting lies, and stop trying to control everyone elses lives.
He needs to fix his own life.
But he has no desire to do so.
His only desire is to make everyone believe his lies, control everyone else, and scam the world.
And party. All the time.

ChunkyLightning

Oh god having his kids near by is great. Most single fathers wish they had the time and financial ability to have their kids that close.
Charlie has been crazy as hell lately but he hasn't sounded nutz in a while now and having his kids close can only be good if he is staying on the straight and narrow.

ken

I dunno, is it just me....or has anyone thought that there's potential here to inject new life into DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!?
I truly hope it don't turn into a 3ring circus....but all the material for one is forming as we speak.....just sayin

Guest

Huge, huge mistake! I would never give him that kind of control over me.

AMANDA HARNESS

BIG LOVE SEASON 6...HAHAHA

Rhoda Penmark

It's BIG LOVE, only these people are trashier.

noneofyourbusiness

I could give two ****s about the guy. I just hope he stays well for his kids sake...they are the ones who are truly hurt by his crazy behavior. I believe in chances and I hope he takes this one to continue to do the right thing by his family.

bebe

gos I cant wait till those kids r 18 no more money for denise shes such a money whore and she will never get married and adopting another kid so charlie can support it god she needs to get a life mooch

debschira

SOUNDS MORE LIKE THE RE-INVENTION OF "BIG LOVE" ON HBO.........JEEZ, THAT'S ALL.