"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

Susan

"legally a man", but sorry "buddy", genetically, you'll always be a female.

who-me

Chaz Bono will put its ovaries in your mouth and yell ******

rose

I thought they were gonna have celebrities worth watching?

Rockcandy8

I'm happy for him and good for DWTS! I will definitely watch this season!

cindy

That's just f'ed up, If i were the female dancer, ain't no way I'd dance with Her/Him.

Chris

Looks like I won't bother watching this season.

supern8inak

What a joke.

Jade

I think that's way cool he's going to be on there. I'd watch to see him for sure. Good luck to him, God bless him. You haters really need to get a life.

kais

normally i wouldnt comment on such insipid anti-intellectual **** like this, but being trans has inspired me to comment, bigotry should always be challenged in my world-view. seriously, this **** is the equivalent of playing a fiddle as rome burns. er... i might need to translate this for some of you. essentially, that means enjoying pop-culture as your society disintegrates. yeah, i REALLY care about some television show, much more than i do about our dying, decadent capitalist culture. OH MY ******* GOD, A TRANS PERSON IS ON TELEVISION?!!? get my pitchfork and lighter fluid! this commentary makes me believe FERVENTLY that our society DESERVES to die, and GOOD ******* RIDDANCE. fools always get what they pay for, this is no exception. go watch a ******* play you idiots, read a ******* book...

such insipid bourgeois decadence. the onus of dissolution is upon us all, and we party and set ourselves against one another. i have no hope for our society, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU. the banks are killing us all and all we care about is ******* TELEVISION PERSONALITIES? yeah, we DESERVE to be in the dust-bin of history, we ******* brought it on ourselves. congratulations people!

Claus

She should have gone to the psych ward and gotten some professional help instead of living this disturbing man freak life. The body was not the problem, the brain was, and now look at her. Yuck!!

Jade

I am a Christian. I can assure you, God completely loves and accepts Chaz for the person he is. Perhaps God is using this person to teach us something about ourselves and others. Some of you are just too unevolved to get it. It is those of you who are so hateful and judgmental who God is going to have a problem with. Know that.

Hanging to da lef

Chaz Bono? I thought it was Val Kilmer...

Why

If true, I just got my Monday and Tuesday's free.

Hanging to da lef

Jade: You are so right, who are we to judge. These people will be judged on their day of reckoning. As the good book says, "Love thy neighbor."

mrspatrickcampbell

We (HEART) Chaz!!

Chaz is HOT because Chaz is ALL-MAN!