"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

randi

I will no longer be watching DWTS. They are getting desperate for dancers. How sad, it used to be fun watching the dancers and who would win, I will be watching something other than this show for now on. To pair a woman with a woman is disgusting and I hope other partner Chastity will be dancing with will speak up and object to this disgusting show.

rsmik

I would rather see Chaz than Bristol

HedgeBaby

Chaz is starting to be a nice-looking man. I sure hope he is lifting some iron between now and the shooting of the show - as I imagine he's going to be expected to do the lifts just as well as any of the other men!! But as a married lesbian with a newly transgendered (male to female) sister, to Chaz I say "Congratulations, bravo for being courageous, and more power to ya!!!"

Miz Val

Good exercise and great confidence builder.maybe they can convince Mom to appear

Spencer

wow! there are a lot of ignorant, uneducated and just plain stupid people commenting here... which makes me even more proud of Chaz! Think about all the **** he has to go through every day because of people like you, and he still has the courage to be himself! i wish him nothing but happiness and good luck.

garry

youve got to be kidding. now cher would be ok. but this person, another smack in the face of the public...........

Bagman

Sorry but how do you call someone ignorant or uneducated just because they view people like Chaz different then you? She will always be a she to me (she has female chromosomes) and just because she got her sweater bumps cut off, does not change that. If I glue feathers to myself and call myself a duck, does that make me one? Chaz says she was a man trapped in a woman's body, a person down the street has trouble telling reality from fantasy, so what is the difference? Technically they are both schizophrenic by definition except one we are suppose to feel sorry for and the other we put in a hospital

Wait, What?

Will never watch again. Gross.

Reta Lane

I would like to know how someone can consider themselves a male when they will never have a penis.
Also, I always wonder why lesbians don't want to date men when there is usually one manly looking women in a couple. I thought the point was that they don't like men?

cjsmith

Poor Cher - Looks like she'll be hitting the bottle during the up and coming season. I just can't imagine......

drea2010

will be interesting to see him/her and Nancy Grace on the same show LOL

Minna Courtney

OMG!!! THE FACT THAT THEY WOULD EVEN CONSIDER SOMETHING SO RIDICULOUS IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!! WE WILL NEVER WATCH THAT SHOW AGAIN!

Kaye DeVito

How VERY sad. This is it for me. I have watched my LAST season of DWTS. I used to look so forward to it, couldn't get enough of it...now I'm so over it.
I think the executive decision to bill Miss Bono and her gender confusion(?) as a participant this season will be very poorly ranked for viewers. Bad decision. The further 'grandizement' of this WOMAN'S lack of confidence as a natural WOMAN should only be dealt with privately. I do pray for her, as she is obviously seeking to find meaning in life.

GG

I have watched DWTS with my mom for years, this year I will do without. I don't need to see this freak show on my tv. DWTS is doing down the tubes.

candie

I didn't know they had a category for sh-ims.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments