"Dancing with the Stars"

Chaz Bono Says "I DO!"

8/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_chaz_bono_dwts_ex

TMZ has learned ... Chaz Bono will be hitting the hardwood on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... Chaz has signed on and will be partnered with a female professional. Makes sense, because Chaz is legally a man ... baby.

Stay tuned

John

Looks like a fat chick with short hair. That's not a man, man.

urbusted

You people are the disgusting ones! What a bunch a bigoted azzes here.
Why do you people hate him so much? What has he ever done to you? How does Chaz living the life he wants to live affect you at all?
Shame on you all. And good luck to Chaz on DWTS.

mousetrap

How can Chaz legally be a man if she still has a vagina? I'm not trying to be flip or anything. I just want to know how that works and how that is possible if she still has a vagina. And don't tell me it's because she had her boobs removed or internal reproductive organs removed, because there are plenty of women who have had mastectomies and/or hysterectomies and are still women. So how can she be legally changed to a man?

wirelessmom

OMG. DWTS is scraping the bottom of the barrel, with this pick. She isn't a man, she's just like a lot of unfortunate women who've had cancer and had a hysterectomy and two mastectomies. Those women don't call themselves men. She's a very unhappy grotesk woman. She'll be a terribly embarrassing dancer.

urbusted

For those of you saying Chaz isn't a celebrity, he is more of a celebrity than Bristol Palin! What did Bristol Palin ever do?

reader

first didn't they say they were going to have "A" list celebrities, what has this freak done but slip out of Cher's hoo hoo? Chaz is no "celebrity" at all.

tgrfan42069

legally she is a woman..she was not born with a ****.if i sew cat ears on my head and meow it doesnt make me a cat

Sandra

This show ha***** the sewer!! I stopped watching 2 years ago as it is not dancing with the stars but the losers!! So much for getting A listers!!

QueenBoudica

For the first time EVER... I will be watching this show.

Jillian

I thought this show said they wanted to upgrade celebs. They must be despert. Chaz Bono???????

CAS

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

tgrfan42069

she will win even though she will suck..the political correct crowd will vote for her just cause she is gay.they will want to show america they arent against gays.

karen dapello

GO CHAZ! I'M ON YOUR TEAM!

Hep

It's gotten to the point where the "Stars" they are referring to are the professional dancers. They are now more well known than the so-called celebrities on the show.

JUSTICE

The things She'll do 4 Money! If CHAZ was truely happy why is she so over weight? She should go on Celebrity fit club! "Let Harvey get her into shape!" Sorry but physically you'll always be a girl CHAZ! So much better looking then too! Testosterone is so bad to put into your body, checkout the bodybuilder's! Well it shrinks the penis so she's all set in that department! She'll be the 1st 'MAN' OUT! I'M GONNA WATCH IT JUST FOR KICKS!