« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries

THEY'RE BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

8/27/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_kim_kardashian_kris_humphries_BG
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries arrived at LAX from Italy yesterday, putting an end to their brief honeymoon.

Let the married life begin.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jody

She is BUTT UGLY.

NurseJMK

Where is his wedding band??????

jack

I hope airport security gave her a good pat down, she could have anything stashed under the back of the moo moo

Bayousara

I have two knee replacements, the metal parts set off the security machines and I always get pulled aside and man-handled. But I have never had a limo waiting for me when I am finally through security. Do celebs get special treatment by Security?

Larry

Word of advice kris.....Don't get get her preggo enough airheads in the world already.

CJ

In the wedding videos released already, they both could not have looked any more distant from each other. No affection - no connection. What a joke. And so sick. I just hope she doesn't get preggers soon (before their divorce) and subject yet another child to that vapid, soulless family.

livereater

kim's always had a big juicy ass. i wonder how big it will get now that she's getting pounded on daily to make a baby?

livereater

kim's butthole before the wedding> (.)
kim's butthole after the wedding > (o)

Jillian

Kim whore slut is incapable of loving anyone but herself. This airhead Kris is doomed.

R

I'm so sick of this money grubbing camera whore. Can't wait for the day when the world gets sick of them and stops pumping their egos and padding their bank accounts.

dolphin

Kim looks like a round ball he's bouncing as he walks through the airport.
Sorry if that sounds harsh but really.....

Areader

Kim lives for this, however, I wonder how long before Kris Humphries gets sick and tired of having Paparazzi clicking flashbulbs in his face.

You know it's a safe bet that Kim will want her own show now..."Kim & Kris"...just like "Khole and Lamar" which isn't have bad, Lamar, his friend and Rob do a good job on that show.

Mr, Know it All

Oh look, the circus is back in town... and she's wearing the tent! I would say it's over when the fat lady sings, but Kim can't sing worth a ****.

blonds

Will be so happy when they all go away. Good for nothing.

DJ

I have a hunch Kim-ho is knocked up. Question is, Who da baby daddy be? We all know she ain't fraid of being a c*m bucket.