Big Brother

Shelly's Family Receives

Death Threats Over Jeff's Eviction

8/29/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0828_shelly+big_brother_ex_2
"Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore pissed off America when she voted to evict fan favorite Jeff Schroeder last week -- and now TMZ has learned her family has been receiving death threats from deranged fans because of the move.

Sources close to Shelly tell us ... the reality star's family has received multiple phone calls from people threatening violence ... even making threats against Shelly's 8-year-old daughter.

We're told Shelly's employer has also been receiving harassing phone calls -- demanding the company fire Shelly immediately because of the way she voted on the show.

Sources tell us Shelly's family is preparing to get the FBI involved -- because they're taking the threats VERY seriously.

UPDATE: "Big Brother" Executive Producer Allison Grodner released a statement on Twitter ... saying, "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!"

Tarasia

she's probably trying to garner sympathy votes

Doug Oliver

I think a lot of thi*****e should also be lain at CBS's doorstep. Shelly is a terrible person, but what pushed her further against Jeff was the urging of the BB production people to Shelly in her Diary Room sessions to save Dani. Dani had 2 friends in Production, named Natalie and Jeff, who were helping her all along and they were giving her inside information. They even gave her wine when she was a Have Not. This is all on the feeds. Dani herself said it. It was this campaign from BB to save Dani that after repeated lies from Prosuction to Shelly made her flip so fast. They surely lied baout Jeff's plans and told her she should vote for Dani. They found a very willing and susceptible person and they used her. Jeff and Jordan were very good with her. Then she flipped, but also she has started to act irrationally - she was tinkering with the Fortune Teler machine, screaming at it to give her a golden key, she lied to her own alliance to excuse her behavior. She is a sick person and BB had brought it all out. If I were BB, I would find an excuse to get her off the show before she does some really destructive thing to herself and others. If you do not have the 24 hour feeds, it is hard to make an informed comment about Shelly or BB.

tenley

I have no idea who these people are and thought Big Brother was only a show in the United States. Is this even a real story?

Priss

I am a big fan of BB, not to the point I would threaten anyone if the person I was pulling for was voted out. That said, Shellye is a snake in the grass and a user of people. I don't think Shelly even realizes this, she has spun so many web of lies she is like Casie Anthony, she wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face. This is a reality show and should be viewed as just that...I would love to have a half million dollars, but I'm not willing to sell my soul to get it, apparently some people are.

kels

People really need to stop being so immature and stupid ,it's a reality show they all are playing a game. It's not worth anyone loosing their job or having their family receive death threats.

BB diehardfan

Nobody is a bigger fan than me and I have even yelled at the tv over things Shelly has done and even Jeff for that matter.
It is a freakin tv show. ENTERTAINMENT!!!! I can't believe people would say she should lose her job over this. I guarentee NONE of these people are like this in real life. Every one does whatever they have to do to get to the prize. Jeff was just as bad by telling Danielle that he would not put her up or backdoor her and then, what do you know, she was backdoored and nobody saw that as wrong. Keep on with the threats people and maybe next year we will have to watch something else because CBS pulled the plug on our favorite show.

Brad

Wow, if a T.V. show gets you so upset, then maybe you should consider changing the channel.

Joe

As much as I would have wanted to see Jeff or Jordan win... and as much as I see Shelly playing both sides... she is doing the right thing. She is playing to win, and when she voted against Jeff, she even said basically it was because he was a threat to her winning. It wasn't anything personal.
America... it is JUST a game show. If something happened in your life, do you think Jeff would really care. I doubt it. LET IT GO AND STOP THREATENING A FAMILY... especially a little girl.

moveover

I'm glad she caused him to go home. It was the right move!Those of you who don't have the live feeds don't know from jus*****ching the three shows a week that Jeff was nothing but a bully. He won HOH and that little bit of power went to head and he thought he was Don Corelone screaming about HIS crew and how everyone thought of him as a leader in the house! Huh? (Dillusional) He's not too bright ... a real "deese and dem" kind of guy and definitely two-faced. Glad he's gone along with the other bully, Brendon. Shelly is a snake but she doesn't deserve to have her family harrassed. It's just a game in the end.

Sue

OMG! People STOP THIS! Are you people nuts.... This is NOT REAL. This is FANTASY! Get a freaking life folks......

seattlesunshine

CBS, Faceebook or someone needs to make a step in getting the facebook hate page against her taken down - it just riles people up and makes people look and act crazy. These people aren't in touch with reality - it is a G-A-M-E. Quite frankly, her voting out Jeff was the best move in the game this whole season.

Brad

I don't even watch the show, but reading comments from some of the deranged Jeff fans out there makes me think that they shouldn't be watching it either.

Terri

How pathetic can people be. This is a frickin game. This is for entertainment purposes ONLY. Grow up Folks. Shelly has her own game to play in Big Brother like everyone else did INCLUDING Jeff. I loved Shelly's class on BB, she's doing a great job.

GeneL

Hey people...

by the sound of some of your unsettling comments, a certain percentage of you are just as demented, deranged and mean-spirited as those who made those death threats to Shelly's family. Evaluate your emotions and make the necessary adjustments before you lose control and do harm to someone you don't even know.

Bethany

OMG! 1st of all, it's a freaking game people! Secondly, Shelly is trying to win half a million dollars. She has a family to take care of, so she got rid of the strongest player! She knows that if it comes down to her, Jordan, and Jeff in the final 3, she will not win. These people got on BB to win money, not to make friends! There will always be psycho people making death threats, but I agree with another poster who said if you want to make death threats, make them towards Casey Anthony and people like her who murders their children, not a Reality TV star who is trying to win $500,000!